• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tha Wetlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Still some WIP. Suggestions and critique appreciated, I'll finish it tomorrow.

Damn the horrible quality of JPEG...

UPDATE: ok I've worked some more on it... unfortunately I only took one screeny, cuz 30 mins later WE crashed:thumbs_down:. I'll finish it when I calmed down........................

Attachments

• Wetlands 01.JPG
    Wetlands 01.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 257
  • Wetlands 02.JPG
    Wetlands 02.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Wetlands 03.jpg
    Wetlands 03.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Level 28
Nice, mainly for a WIP.

My Hints:

1)You could add more grass, rocks, mushrooms and that kind of stuff.

2)Grass doesn't grow underwater. Replace it s dirt or sand. I don't know, find the one who will best fix with you map.

3)More trees

The most important:

The moon is too close to the horizon, you must raise it up.

[again]Very nice terrain, mainly for a WIP

Remember that all this critique was meant to be constructive!

I hope I helped..

_

Level 34
Feels like WoW. It's got that openness to it. And of course it's the same style of graphics (cartoony).

It's good. Very plain, but I like it for that reason. Maybe some grass up by the road would look nice.

Level 6
not to sound real nooby, but how tdo u make a moon/sun like that?

Asking a question doesn't make you sound like nooby. Even masterful terraines still have questions about how they make certain things best things best:wink:

I scaled up the Fog in UTM and then throwed around 50 down in a spot and raised them, damn I suck at explaining things.

Status
Not open for further replies.