• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My first skin -The Meat Man-WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings all! I thought that I'd show off my first skin. Well, ok, it's not REALLY my first, but it's the first one that I'll finish and also the first one I have done that is totally freehanded. That's right, no filters. The only CnP is on the back (no screenies of the back, sorry, it needs to be fixed a little) where I freehanded one half of the back and then CnPed it to the other side. I don't care if some of you out there think this is cheating, but I'm very particular about my symetry! So without further delay, This is the link to view a screenie my Meat Man skin, which is a reskin of the VillagerMale1 model.This is a WIP, which is why he has a normal guy's face and normal boots, and totally unshaded knee bones. Hope y'all enjoy! :D

Oh, and by the way, the reason why I have to link to another webpage is because I have a Geocities account, which doesn't allow direct image linking. Sorry for the inconvenience. :cry:

Level 2
What exactly do you mean by demented? If you mean that it's very strange and kind of creepy, then thank you.
If you mean that it looks weird because of the way it wraps, well, I'm working on it. ;)
Here's a thumbnail.

Status
Not open for further replies.