• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My First 2 Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright as I can see this forum obviously does not have a shortage of "First Skins" threads so I'll try to cut to the chase ;].

Neither of these have any CnP, so all modifications are obviously freehand.

On the centaur the most noticeable changes are the face area and the pack on his back. I really like the face now because before it was overly stretched and looked ugly; on the down side the pack on his back doesn't seem as detailed as I would wish, though this is a WiP so meh. I did get carried away with the blood all over him and the cuts but I like it, i was going for the "i just rambo'd through a feild of angry murlocs" and i think i pulled it off.

I changed the back of the ghoul from having some odd cloth thing to just being more bloody/veiny bone/skin. Added some cuts, veins, changed the hair, and eyes. Annyywayyss here are the pics, and the actual skins for you non-lazy folk.

Attachments

• Ghoul.jpg
    Ghoul.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 207
  • Ghoul2.JPG
    Ghoul2.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Ghoul3.jpg
    Ghoul3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Centaur.jpg
    Centaur.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 155
  • Centaur2.jpg
    Centaur2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Centaur3.jpg
    Centaur3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Centaur4.JPG
    Centaur4.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Ghoul2.blp
    88.8 KB · Views: 51
  • CentaurKhan5.blp
    85.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Unwrap.jpg
    Unwrap.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 143
Level 10
Yea thats what i was thinking, the claws are pulling color from somewhere on the unwrap and just stretching it out but im not sure where. If i knew where i could change that aswell, thanks for the positive comment to man ;]!

Status
Not open for further replies.