• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murdermodes W.I.P. Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Yo, I am just starting out modelling units for War3. I've done a tonne of doodads (eg. buildings etc) but haven't had inspiration to model anything more then that until now.

There are a tonne of great anime models floating around for WC3, but so far as I've seen (I haven't looked too deep so don't be offended :xxd:) there aren't many models of traditional comic book heroes that do them justice.

So I am starting up a model collection of classic comic book characters for war craft 3.

Here is a W.I.P. of my first model, the HULK.

hulk2.jpg

Let me know if I should continue with this (next in line is Weapon X [Wolverine]) or if I'm wasting my time.

Also, if there are specific comic heroes you think I should make to follow up the hulk, lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.