• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vrykul Race Pack

Greetings I decided to create pack of vrykul related models and icons so htey are easily downloaded in one pack. Pack will be updated several times, until all of the race is fully playable and finished ;)

Keywords:
Vrykul, Viking, Nord, Northrend, Wiking, Wik, Fjord, Beasts, Conquer, Warrior, Priest, Thane, Maiden, Wolf, Mammoth
Reviews
08:53, 7th Nov 2014 Orcnet: These Vrykuls are awesome, what better way to make them way more of it is by storing them in a pack. Approved.

M

08:53, 7th Nov 2014
Orcnet: These Vrykuls are awesome, what better way to make them way more of it is by storing them in a pack. Approved.

Level 38
It had a minor flaw, which caused it to be rejected, and it hasn't been approved yet since then after being fixed.

There are still some small bugs Iam trying to fix. Actually the models is working quite well, just attachment was wrong on weapon and also collision shapes, which caused you coudnt circle smaller ones near him. And also HP bar is little bit hight, which causes me most problems... Normaly I would know how to fix that, but on this models, its more problematic. It is rejected until fixed. So it just need an update guys, dont worry ;) Iam working on it....

Level 8
I am anxiously awaiting the rest of the units and buildings. A Vrykul race would easily be the coolest thing I could think of.

Level 38
I am anxiously awaiting the rest of the units and buildings. A Vrykul race would easily be the coolest thing I could think of.

Thanks. .-) I hve some aces in my pocket :p ...Iam making desings and concepts abotu the buildings...but first i guess i will finish the units.. There is one more hero remaining and few more units to make full tech tree :) Than I wil create rest of the Buildings...the Farm was just experiment...

I am very impressed with everything I've seen in this pack! I wish I could give you reputation for each resource, but I'm afraid I can only give you so much! Looking through your whole collection of resources, I am impressed even further. I am usually very against using other people's resources in my maps because I like to create my own model/textures. The more I put into my own projects, the more proud of them I can be. However, I have used a couple of your models before because they are just so damn awesome. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

Level 2
this great ..... as more models ... I'm doing a very good campaign on the Vrykul and I hope everyone likes it ... put more models ... of course that'll give credit to the models of men who use ... thanks ... please I beg

Level 5
These are some of my favorite models ever. If your still working on these could you add a spear thrower or archer of some type and maybe a couple more building with the theme like a Barracks, Lumber Mill/Blacksmith and Towers.

I'm using these models for my project "Azeroth: Fires of War"