• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Race Pack

This is my Race pack for the Gnolls. I'll add more resources as they are approved.

5/15/2010: Added Model- Gnoll Warhawk Rider to pack.
1/17/2010: Added Map-Whirlwind Citadels to pack.

Melee Units..............Models................Icons
Runt..........................Complete............Not Started
Brawler......................Complete.............Complete
Outrunner...................Complete............Not Started
Stalker.......................Complete............Complete
Rockbreaker................Complete............Complete
Warhawk Rider.............Complete.........Not Started
Mystweaver................Complete............Complete
Geomancer.................Needs Fix............Pending

Melee Heroes..............Models................Icons
Brute............................Complete...........Not Started
Poacher........................In Progress.........Not Started
Warden.........................Not Started.........Not Started
Overseer.......................Not Started.........Not Started

Melee Buildings..............Models................Icons
Camp/Outpost/Fort..........Complete..........Complete
Altar of Fangs.................Complete..........Complete
Kennel...........................Complete..........Complete
Lumberyard....................Complete...........Complete
Nesting Grounds..............In Progress........Not Started
Elemental Grove..............Complete...........Complete
Forge............................Complete...........Complete
Hut...............................Complete...........Complete
Savage Tower................Complete...........Complete
Flea Market....................Not Started.......Not Started

Campaign Units..............Models................Icons
Darkweaver...................Not Started.........Not Started
Wolf Rider.....................Not Started.........Not Started
Taskmaster.................Not Started.........Not Started

Keywords:
Gnoll, Race
Reviews
06:57, 17th Oct 2008 General Frank: Since all models and icons were approved, nothing speaks against approving this pack.
Level 15
Love this pack. 5\5. although i dont have any use for it at the moment, i might use them for a future project.

utror12- you have to use the keep and castle, stronghold and fortress, etc models. and then just use the camp model file. it will show up as the upgrade d version

Level 5
you can, because the Gnollbrawler.blp from gnollrockbreaker and gnolloutrunner are actually the same but just look if you import a model if you have already import a .blp so you don't import 2 the same items. (soory my english isn't very good) :S

Level 7
To be honest i was not gonna add any gnolls to my maps at all, UNTIL i came across this. this is amazing works that grabbed my attention and left it starring. i am now truly a fan of ur works and will be looking foward from hearing more about ur gnoll race progress. i do wish ya the best of luck in completing this..

+rep for your gnolls and hard works
5* for amazing works

Level 13
maybe everyone shouldent say "i make a campaign with theesee" Asit wouldetn be funny with like 5 different campaigns with gnolls only :S I dont think it will get a spopular as if there is 1 campaign with them.

Level 2
Im makeing a gnoll campaign at moment, this will come in really handy, but any sort of idea when the whole pack will be finished?

Level 3
That are the best models i ever seen in warcraft
and a nice picture

Last edited:
Level 9
This is not only my favorite pack on the site, but quite possibly the best, among favorites like General Frank's Orc Pack, the Mag'Har Orcs, and Bob's Armada pack. Everyone should download this pack, even if you're not doing Gnolls.

Level 4
I found out some bugs out:
-when the runt repair it doesnt make the repair sound...
-most(if not all) of ur portrait are not moving at all, there is no animation or watever its called...

except that your models are amazing

Level 1
man i realy love this pack man! great job! but there is just 1 problem, its way to big to use in a custom map so that makes it useless to me.

That is because alot of the models use the same custom textures, plus there are the standard Hiveworkshop Read Me files and a Map included. Remove the read me's and the map and the duplicate textures and you will see that it is much smaller than 8mb.

Side Note: Gnoll Warhawk Rider is half-finished.
136317-albums2530-picture27976.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 242196

D

Deleted member 242196

Hey! Great work! I Like it! I suggest to make a new model for Outpost and Fort.
In my opinion , the Outpost was the 2nd level Town Hall , and the Fort was the 3rd.

It is near perfect. Need an item shop, and 2 more buildings. One for advenced units (like Orc's Beastary) , and the Elemental Grove is excellent for caster units. And one more for the final unit like Frost Wyrm.

5 / 5

Level 1
I am in the Process of making a Gnoll Race using his Models as well. But this hasn't been updated since 2008 and The Maker of the Models hasn't Updated anything in Years as well. So I think this Whole Project in Dead. Or Forgotten?