1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

PaleVal'kyrSvH

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
-Credits goes to Tufy for matching textures for wings, thank you very much for help.- (Fixed, now uses only ingame textures)

So, here are the kinda request unit. Reqsuest was making Valkyr with both walking and flaying animations. Animations are used from original valkyr model from world of warcraft. But, mesh is done by me, as much as other works, wrap, using of textures, emmiters, sounds, footsteps, etc.

Also not that i would only take animations, i edited them, so they look much more like warcraft 3 matching animations and also it reduced the filesize of the model heavily. Iam not taking credit for something i havent done, only for what i have done. Please keep that in mind. Enought editation and custom work was done, so i think personaly model should stand for approval. Anyway if there will be any bug, problem, or need of editation, of course ill take it and do it. Two versions of the valkyr was made - one pale and one dark.

Also fully working custom portrait was done, this time, not using wow animations, but W3 ones, based on Warden portrait.

And again, icon makers are welcomed!!! Please I beg you, make an icon for this or any of my models. Thanky ou very much.

Aout credits : Blizzard - animations
Sellenisko (me, for everything else)

Update - Well apparently (i really dont understand how is it possible...), when i used on my dark valkyr black wings from stormcrow of medivh, which are all black, the wings didnt appear black, but pale white, so i used it in my pale valkyr, so now it uses only ingame textures. Thanky anyway for Tufys work and swan wings.

Update2: I fixed the size of the whole thing, it was freakishly big in the game, now it should be more fitting for the halfgiant of the warcraft universe. Thanks to Misha. One must alwas learna new things!

Update3: Sorry for keep uploading it, but the thing was still freakishly big, iam sorry! I tested before on premade map and scale was not 1.0, so now and for all should be all good and matching W3 units.

Also recommended speed for walking animations is 250.

Icons were made! Several version! this one is an awesome icon made by Sin'dorei300 - Click on the image ;)

[​IMG]

Keywords:
Valkyr, Vrykul, Valkyrie, Odin, Angel of death, Wrath incarnation, Dead summoner, Dead walker, sorcerres, wizard, magician, woman, boobs, armor, north
Contents

PaleVal'kyrSvH (Model)

PaleVal'kyrSvH (Model)

Reviews
[img] [img] Misha [img] 28th Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: same as your dark valkyr, mesh is great, anims optimized, proper credit to Blizz is given, works great ingame.. I approve :)
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] Misha [​IMG] 28th Aug 2013
    Moderator's Review:

same as your dark valkyr, mesh is great, anims optimized, proper credit to Blizz is given, works great ingame.. I approve :)

2. CfWolfy

CfWolfy

Resources:
    Resources:
    the staff is very cool!!! like it 5/5 :p

3. DeuceGorgon

DeuceGorgon

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    NIce model! This i need for my Forsaken campaign.

4. paladinjst

paladinjst

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ur models are becoming better and better again !!!
    i'm so glad to see that u r good at making WOW-RPG stuff without custom textures .
    good job with all my five stars to this work .

5. Lichkings slave

Lichkings slave

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Epic model! Totaly worth the filesize, 5/5!

6. tomoraider

tomoraider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yay, you finally finished it, I'll go try it out!

7. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Also i forgot to mention - because of this great Person by the name of tomoraider - was done this model. Thanks to him guys i was able to do it. First version of valkyr was just hovering angel, with not of a much animatiosn for wings... Thanks to tomoraider i started expermenting with wow animations and i learned how to edit them enought to be fitting, useable and how to reduce filesize...first version of my valkyr with full animations was 1 mb. So i guess i reduced it as much as i could :ogre_datass:

8. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Perfect model and so really useful *-* 5/5

9. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Woudl be much mor useable if they had an icon :/ :/ :/

10. tomoraider

tomoraider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is no need to thank me, I'm glad I was able to help, the model is great :3

I made an icon for my campaign from a WoW picture. If you want, I can try making an icon from your model of the val'kyr if that's allowed?

11. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Well, permission granted :D

12. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love you so much! I've been waiting for a Val'kyr model for my map for ages <3 <3 <3

Could you make a version without a staff? Or at least change the color of the staffs handle from brown like black or grey? The brown throws it off.

13. Marshmalo

Marshmalo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    wow beautiful model Sellenisko!

14. Steamer

Steamer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    FINALLY! Someone makes the Val'kyr! lol Quite a nice set of models you released! :D

15. Zzz

Zzz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice work!I like Val'kyr XD

16. Argos

Argos

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Its truly great and very useful, thanks. 5/5

17. Darklycan51

Darklycan51

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    mooseylicious!

18. HappyCockroach

HappyCockroach

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    not only you make great models, but also you're a very grateful and simple person. i salute you. good hearts are rare among artists. :)

19. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    My jaw just dropped (0o) Its and honor for me from such a modelling legend like you! Thank you very much! I... I..I really dont know what to say (0o)