Do you have something you want to show this community? Read along and learn what the advertisement rotator can do for you.
You can use a promotional banner to spotlight your project. This includes, but is not limited to:
All we ask is that your advertisement is somewhat relevant to the members of this community.
- Get more exposure for your map project and more players!
- Get more visitors to your website.
- Advertise your YouTube or Twitch channel.
Therefore it must somehow be related to at least one of the following themes:
For a small fee (see table below), members can get their own banner shown in our ad-rotator.
- 3D & 2D Art
Table of Contents:
PROMOTIONAL BANNERS (LARGE 1400 x 150 pixels, SMALL 250 x 150 pixels)
Placement on site:
NOTICE - Adblock will not hide your ad, because your ad will be a part of the site.
Estimated daily results:
People reached: 26,000 - 28,000 daily unique views
Estimated monthly results:
People reached: 450,000k unique views
Your ad will run in 7 day periods.
Total budget: $19.95 USD
Your ad will run in 30 day periods.
Total budget: $59.95 USD
NOTICE - The prices listed above are for non-commercial purposes. For commercial use please see our Advertising Policy For Commercial Use for more information.
Estimated daily views are based on our internet traffic (Aug 31, 2022):
Our Advertising Policies provide guidance on what types of ad content are allowed. When advertisers place an order, each ad is reviewed against these policies. If you think that your ad was mistakenly disapproved, you can request a review of the decision in Admin Contact
Our official supported graphic designers Frostwhisper
offer design services, contact them for more info.
Members are allowed to design the banners themselves, provided they have the skill. Please follow these guidelines:
- Large banners must be 1400 x 150 pixels.
- Small banners must be 250 x 150 pixels.
- All custom banners are subject to review and must not violate the site rules.
- All custom banners must meet a certain level of quality.
- Adverts must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person's ability to navigate away from the page.
- Ads must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalised headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the ad, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low-quality ad content.
- Ads must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly.
The Hive Workshop ad review process check ads against our Advertising Policies. This happens before ads begin running, and is typically completed within 24 hours, although it may take longer in some cases.
What is reviewed
The Hive administration team reviews ads for violations of our Advertising Policies. This review process may include the specific components of an ad, such as images, video, text and targeting information, as well as an ad's associated landing page or other destinations, among other information.
Outcome of review
If a violation is found at any point in the review process, the ad will be rejected.
Lower-quality ads which do not necessarily violate our policies may experience affected performance or perhaps rejection. You can ask for more information about how quality may affect your ad in our Admin Contact
Re-review of ads
Ads remain subject to review and re-review at all times, and may be rejected for violation of our policies at any time. It is your responsibility to understand and comply with the Hive Advertising Policies.
- Remember who your target audience is.
- Be clear and concise in your message. Tell people what you want them to do.
- It's recommended to show screenshots, art or other "eye candy" to attract attention.
- Additionally, your ad should be used solely for the promotion of community related topics such as gaming, programming, graphics design, modding and of course Warcraft 3.
- If you have a logo for your project, it's a good idea to include that in your banner as people will associate your logo with your project.
- Our official supported graphic designers Frostwhisper and Vinz offer design services, contact them for more info.