ADVERTISING POLICY FOR COMMERCIAL USE
Thank you for your interest in using the Hive Workshop as a platform for advertising your product.
This guideline lists what you as a business can expect from our service and to provide you with the information you need in order to determine whether or not Hive Workshop is the right place to run your advert.
As a content creation community with over 700.000 monthly visits, we see Hive Workshop as a prime platform to promote products and services to a community of gamers, modders, and creators.
Our team is committed to working with you to develop an advertising campaign that aligns with your platform's values and resonates with your audience. We can provide a range of advertising options and are open to exploring other creative possibilities to ensure that our partnership is a success. Please let us know if you are interested in learning more about our advertising services and exploring the potential for a partnership. We would be happy to discuss the details of the partnership with you!
Note, that our Advertising Policies still apply for commercial adverts/banners i.e. that your product must be relevant for our community.
Exclusive benefits for company adverts:
- Your company ad will get more visibility and priority over private ads i.e. company ads will be shown more often and longer in our ad-rotator.
- Company ads can be animated.
- Company ads are allowed to update the banner 2 times over a 90 day period for additional "shock & awe" effect e.g. new offers, rewards etc.
- Company ads are allowed to link to third party websites e.g. your company website.
- Adblock will not hide your ad, because your ad will be a part of the site.
Placement on site:
- Large 1400 x 150
- Small 250 x 150
Estimated daily results:
- People reached: 31,000 - 35,000 daily unique views (Aug 16, 2023)
Estimated monthly results:
- People reached: 700,000k unique views
Estimated daily views are based on our internet traffic.
Traffic Countries mainly include:
- United States
- Warcraft 3 players (both Classic and Reforged)
- Content Creators
- Game Developers
- League of Legends players
- Hearthstone players
- Magic the Gathering players
- Heroes of the Storm players
- World of Warcraft players
- Diablo players
- Starcraft players
- Dota players
- Warcraft 3 World Editors
- Level designers
- Game designers
- 3D artists
- 2D artists
- Gamers in general
Your ad will run in 7 day periods.
Total budget: $ 1399.95 USD
Your ad will run in 30 day periods.
Total budget: $ 2499.95 USD
Your ad will run in 90 day periods.
Total budget: $ 5999.95 USD
Notice - If you're a small business, you can contact us for a specific offer. The price is different depending on the size of the business. We can also work out a solution with reduced exposure at a lower price.
“Shock & Awe” - The first 7 days of a new advert is the most “eye catching” as people are quick to notice changes in patterns, thus the price for 7 days.
Our Advertising Policies provide guidance on what types of ad content are allowed. When advertisers place an order, each ad is reviewed against these policies. If you think that your ad was mistakenly disapproved, you can request a review of the decision in Admin Contact
Please follow these guidelines:
- Large banners must be 1400 x 150 pixels.
- Small banners must be 250 x 150 pixels.
- All custom banners are subject to review and must not violate the site rules.
- All custom banners must meet a certain level of quality.
- Adverts must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person's ability to navigate away from the page.
- Ads must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalised headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the ad, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low-quality ad content.
- Ads must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly.
Advert review process
The Hive Workshop ad review process check ads against our Advertising Policies. This happens before ads begin running, and is typically completed within 24 hours, although it may take longer in some cases.
What is reviewed
The Hive administration team reviews ads for violations of our Advertising Policies. This review process may include the specific components of an ad, such as images, video, text and targeting information, as well as an ad's associated landing page or other destinations, among other information.
Outcome of review
If a violation is found at any point in the review process, the ad will be rejected.
Lower-quality ads which do not necessarily violate our policies may experience affected performance or perhaps rejection. You can ask for more information about how quality may affect your ad in our Admin Contact
Re-review of ads
Ads remain subject to review and re-review at all times, and may be rejected for violation of our policies at any time. It is your responsibility to understand and comply with the Hive Advertising Policies.