• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flying ability for unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have downloaded model called "PaleVal'kyrSvH" can someone please help me get it to fly by using an ability? always when I try to make ability when he is flying the result is one of these
1. The unit gets stuck in ground
2. I get Fatal Error and game crashes
3. The Ability is just not working at all
does anyone know how to get him to fly? please help I don't know a lot about triggers too so I did not use any, I just made ability based on 'Storm Crow Form'

Level 37
or if the ability is usable, just use metamorphosis based spell and set the normal and alternate forms correctly (see above post for setting up normal and alternate forms)

@Maker - that method is actually for PASSIVE and PERMANENT transformation... which is more of meant to be used when you don't want to activate transformation via abilities and such...

Status
Not open for further replies.