• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fly/morph hero attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there,

Ive downloaded model(dragon) capable of being morphed from ground unit to fly unit with animations.
So ive decided to make a hero like that but there is my problem.
I have for example hero lvl 8 (Dragon - ground unit hero)
I use ability (talon druid morph) so now my hero changed to flying hero with level 1. I will use him to level 5 and then i want to use ground hero.
But when i use spell again to morph into ground hero, His level is 1 with basic stats etc. As same when i morph into fly hero again, his level is 1.
Please someone can help me with triggers to store level/item/attributes data so i can use my morph ability without loosing level/item/attributes?

Please, i know you can do that. You helped days before and it was awesome :))
(sorry for english)

Level 33
Please someone can help me with triggers to store level/item/attributes data so i can use my morph ability without loosing level/item/attributes?
Morph-based abilities usually do this by default.
Can you link us the model you were downloading ?
But I bet in most cases, it's not the model's fault, it could be your Object Editor's settings fault (human error).

Level 3
Sure, ive downloaded this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ownloads&order=DESC&search=dragon&d=list&r=20

(lindormr dragon)

Morph works perfectly but as i said....there is a problem with hero level/items/attributes....because in object editor in abilities in my morph ability i can choose only basic form and secondary form....and i think there is a problem and there needs to be a trigger, but i cant make this happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.