• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morph STR>AGI>STR>AGI>...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How should I start this...

I wanna make Hero...whos primary attribute is Agility... AGI/STR gain per level should be equal.

I have 2 abilites + Ultimate, the third ability would be the morphing one.

1. How can I transform unit primary attribute when the morph is used from agility to strength and backward.

2. Hero abilitys will have diffrent effect for STR as primary attribute or AGI as primary attribute. So I wanna know what is better: Make separate triggers for spells or can I make whit trigger that he will detect whic attribute is primary.

for example: AGI have a value 1 and STR have value 0, so can trigger detect when 1 is primary attribute and use trigger part 1 or trigger part 0 if STR is primary...

I hope that someone will understand my babling.:grin:

Level 40
1. How can I transform unit primary attribute when the morph is used from agility to strength and backward.
Replace the hero with one who's main attribute is Strength/Agility (you can't dynamically change a hero's primary attribute)

2. Hero abilitys will have diffrent effect for STR as primary attribute or AGI as primary attribute. So I wanna know what is better: Make separate triggers for spells or can I make whit trigger that he will detect whic attribute is primary.
Since you have to have 2 seperate units, just check which unittype is casting it

Level 4
Since is still related to that and that I will not open a new thread:

How could I do that Morph ability will have Critical Strike for default before Morph in to another unit (from agility to strength). So when unit Morphs in to alternate form the trigger will remove Critical Strike and add Bash. So when Morph is used again; this time from STR to AGI, the trigger will remove bash and add Critical Strike again.

Help me out whit this one ^^:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.