• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey Zealon, what now?
The Nintendo continent finished.

Oh sorry I am in much demand at home, I couldn't do anything these past few days, I should probably finnish microsoft, and then the other two states. Then after that we can start our heros, and their abilities.

@Jaret, yeah okay there shouldn't be too many heros. I really don't like the size limit with making maps, it limits you to everything. Just for the cause of Battlenet. However yes I agree not too many heros.

Level 13
Yeah, we need a loading screen if possible, I was about to ask you later anyway ^^

And don't forget to add our charaters :razz:

Level 2
Thx

@Pandaren_God, the Halo charaters are definatly going to in this project.

@xX_Midnighter_Xx, Sure you can help, do you want to be part of the team?

(Global Ignore is a thing that happens to new people here, it stops all other members from seeing your posts. But it only lasts the first 10 days.

yes, i want to help, but in this week i can't got the final exam for this year
I know what you thinking... yes, im still going to school, come back home in half-dead state but still alive to eat, cant do nothing else...

Level 13
@Jaret, yeah that would be my fault, you see I have some big stuff happening at school these next few days so I can't work on the map on right now. I really want to continue working this project though so it won't die, it will just hibernate; if you guys don't mind?

But yeah we need to bump this thread a little.

Level 2
Ok, so what are you good at?

Good in making stories

beginner in triggering

errrr... what else...

have no idea about grafic editing...

terrainer? no i cant do that, some of the buttons in the terrainer pallete will crash my whole comp(have no idea why)

errr.....game story line? i can do that, no, its different than making story, making story is like a cinematic at the beginning and at the finishing, the story line is about what you do will change the whole storyline(very complicated), in other words, Quests, or, you could make objectives so it will be the same storyline all over again.... that will be boring in some case*, but its easier XD

and...errr...

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF IT???
im a good Brainstormer** too.

pls consider letting me join. Thank you.

* = because you will have to play again, and its the same storyline...

** = a person who helps by thinking of ideas

Level 13
@xX_Midnighter_Xx, Yup, sure you can join. Everyone will help with ideas, so I guess maybe you could do object data, or triggering?

@Peper, you can add xX_Midnighter_Xx in the team ^^

Level 20
Hey looks like you've found Warcraft Unlimited and in turn some of my Kingdom Hearts models. Though it looks like you might be using the old Final Form model. I recommend you get the new one from my Final Mix pack: http://www.wc3unlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=13151

SoraFormsSmall.png

Level 20
Your very welcome. I figured it might help out. I saw that you discussed using my Twilight Princess Ganondorf but decided not to because he has animations that would fit Ken or Ryu better. Admittedly I've needed to reanimate him for quite some time.:vw_death:

I'm not promising anything but if you have a list of characters you want I might be able to help with a few.

Level 13
Well, I'm not exactly sure about all the models that we need. And correct me if any of these are already made.

-Plok (from a game called Plok)
-Riku (from Kingdom Hearts I think)

Also, I think we should have characters from other well known videogames as well, not just from the RP. But I'm not very sure if everyone will agree, so lets just leave it with those two for now. We might have some other stuff later though.

And even if you don't make anything, thanks anyway ;)

Level 13
Awesome thanks ^^

Never even heard of Plok so I can't help you there but Riku I can assist with.

You know what, me neather. Maybe you should talk to Jaret, he could give you a good explenation. Its an important model that we need for this, not that you have to make it, but we do need it one way or another ;)

Level 13
Peper, your models don't suck; they are awesome! Every model you uploaded got approved. And besides, at least you actually did somthing for THW. I, on the other hand have done Jack Squat, apsolutly nothing! Your name will be in the Database forever as: 'the guy who made those awesome attachments' my name will be forgotten tommorow.

Level 13
I unfortunatly am very busy with a school exam. I have very limited time on THW, and pretty much no time for the map. But if anyone else wants to continue progress on the terrain, feel free to. But first advise us in this thread before you do anything ^^

And you do realize that Dentothor uses the word 'lame' on almost every resorce other than his own? Especialy to new modelers.

Level 7
I like your helm attachments a lot Peper. :grin:

Well I've never heard of Plok but a quick google search got me the character design and his attack methods. He's kinda like Rayman from what I gather.

I might make him just because it could be fun and all the better if it helps you out.

Plok didn't become famous because those fucking creators of him, the Pickford bros, didn't/don't let Nintendo use him for a sequel (If that's how I got it), and so came Playstation, brought out a cheap copy of Plok (That is, Rayman), and he became a gaming icon. But i think those Raving rabbits from his sequels are now more popular, meh.

Let's ask Plok what's he thinking about Rayman's action:

Plok__Unemployed_by_Kritter5x.png

And, about Dentothor, don't mind what's he telling... One day, HE'll tell he's more important than Ralle for this site... 67chrome's more awesome anyway.

Level 7
@Zerox: A little smaller head, a little larger eyes, and he'll look prettier (I hope). He should look like this:
184657-albums2894-picture36268.gif
It's small, but that's how he looked on SNES.
Walking:
184657-albums2894-picture35980.gif

Running:
184657-albums2894-picture35988.gif

Random combo pattern:
184657-albums2894-picture35981.gif

Attack (actually, make him shot limbs... that's more awesome):
184657-albums2894-picture35986.gif

Level 7
Cool job with Plok (even if i dont know even that there was this game on SNES and other consoles but anyway) Will Jet Set Radio hero/heroes be added?

Level 13
Zerox, simply amazing model, nice work :thumbs_up:
If you're gonna upload it in the models section, I'm sure we won't mind ^^

Level 13
Well, we proably should, but we must first do all the most important Characters first, and then we'll see if he can fit in ;)

Level 7
Wait... I just... Oh my GOD! I can't believe who makes the Plok model! I just now saw the name! IT's Zerox!!! OMG! It's an honor to see you help us. You got some nice models on Warcraft unlimited (I think it's called like that? Give link to it). So, I'm happy that you make my fave character of all time... God I am so overreacting I think sometimes.

Level 7
Too late Jaret, she is Zerox. Who own Wc3Unlimited, right?

Zerox's a... She? Rly? A female? If so, then Females models own sooo hard males on THW...

Zerox said:
Haha well I'm glad you think it's awesome that I'm helping you. I should be able to finish him this friday at the lastest I think. But yeah I'm the same Zerox who made WC3 Unlimited. Here's a link to it because you asked for it: http://www.wc3unlimited.com/

But yeah I should get Plok done really soon.

Yea, I remember you from a Zelda thread, you made that ganondorf awesome model. But i rather dislike the choice of Ganondorf... Twilight Princess wasn't a really good game IMO. I luv'd the Ocarina of time version the most. But whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.