• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

V-Wing Fighter

Keywords:
v-wing starfighter star wars space ship
Contents

V-Wing Fighter (Model)

Assets
Level 2
I always thought that V-wings wer the Pre-Tie Fighters :roll:

these are v wings from starwars

225px-Vwing6lp.jpg

rotsv-wing.jpg

when do we see the one that you made?

P.S. is there a tie bomber anywhre on this site?

Level 6
This is, in fact, a V-wing Airspeeder. It is an atmospheric craft, and not a starfighter. The E-wing has a similar design, but has an elongated nose, like an X-wing. This is not considering that my Star Wars Guide of Vehicles and Vessels is incorrect.

This is, in fact, a V-wing Airspeeder. It is an atmospheric craft, and not a starfighter. The E-wing has a similar design, but has an elongated nose, like an X-wing. This is not considering that my Star Wars Guide of Vehicles and Vessels is incorrect.
You are absolutely right, I never really noticed, but this is indeed just an Airspeeder and can't go in space, and the other is a Starfighter.

there are TWO types of V-Wing
the old and original one is this one wich appears in the game Rogue Squadron.
that one is an AIRSPEEDER, not a starfighter

the other one is the V-wing starfighter wich appears in RotS EpIII.

they are both called V-wing, but one is a Starfighter (spaceship), and one is an Airspeeder (like the Snowspeeder).