• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Fighter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A variant of a model originally made for IAW rpg, the map was abandoned, but I've never relased the model as it used a custom texture wich was not mine; now I've rewrapped it to use ingame textures.

The model was scratch made with Oinkerwinkle's tools and Magos Editor.

Keywords:
warrior, wow, human, fighter
Contents

Human Fighter (Model)

Reviews
Elenai: Death Animation is faulty. He dies just fine, but then the animation timeline continues and shows him pop up a little. I am sorry, but this model is unapproved.

M

Elenai: Death Animation is faulty. He dies just fine, but then the animation timeline continues and shows him pop up a little.

I am sorry, but this model is unapproved.

Level 17
I have to add that I don't have Wc3 installed anymore, so I can't test it ingame. Also, as it has 4 animation sets, two of wich are easly accessible via normal\alternate forms, but the other two needs to be "activated" via triggers. Don't ask me exactly how, because it's not my area of expertise, I was asked to do it that way and I did.

Level 8
Um..it is nice only the animations are a bit too slow and in the death animation, after it hits the ground, it rotates to an upright position by its waist in-game. Maybe you should shorten the sequence time to fix it.
Pros:
nice idea for a rebel or a bandit
functions in-game
good animations
uses in-game textures
no unnecessary texture warping
Cons:
Death animation displays improperly in-game
No team colour
No decay animation
improper portrait talk animation ( the mouth looks weird)
animations are rather slow.

Level 8
Yes animation speeds can be fixed in WE but please man, give team colour to the model.

Oh I got it why it reminds of G2. That is because firstly, the fists are proportionate to the body and not huge like in WC3. Then the stance in which the expression and a shape of the feet are like in G2.