• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upcoming changes to skills and character models & new abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Unfortunately, this bug is harder to fix that I initially thought and I'm running out of time. Sorry guys, but I don't want to release this without the bug fixed. I don't know when I can find the time to work on this again. Maybe next week.

The good news is; I've incorporated all the new skins made by Daenar already and a part of the building redesigns of sonofjay. I think all the minor and major changes in the new version greatly improve on the feel of the game. There's also some balancing changes, so I think it's worth the waiting time.

Level 9
hopefully its fast and easy and there's no other bugs and you are a strong human being, able to do things that others would just give up....

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Wauw zweib, it is funny to have this customization. Also the new stats seem very good so far.

@Doubtful, I think he means he will upload it to Hiveworkshop database instead of the current version (8) if no serious bugs are found.

Status
Not open for further replies.