• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 60
Last edited:
Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, not sure it this was intentional but is there supposed to be a Emerald Nightmare and Night Elf (Corrupted) section?

also just placing a suggestion for an Old Horde Orcish Temple of The Damned. Still uses the the TotD mesh but rewrapped with the Orc buildings and Sacrificial Altar textures. Was really surprised by the Gilnean Temple of the Cursed, pretty much caught me off guard but it still looks dope nonetheless!

Level 6
@Ujimasa Hojo, Can you don those Undead Buildings textured with common Human textures (for Silverhand Scourge aka Holy Scourge). In this case, the Undead units were armored with the Human armor like those Paladin versions of Undead units.

Level 6
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Draenei (Lost One)
These are all beautiful, and I'm especially impressed with the fully animated Laborer. Though I'm curious why the model preview shows it carrying a chunk of gold rather than a bag. Especially when I found a map crediting its models to you that has the Laborer with a bag. Was that an earlier version?

Last edited:
Level 34
Mortar Team (Child and Siege Golem) is well made, but idea is wierd. Why a child and freaking golem? :p
Anyway, could you make alternative model with the child cut off from the model? It would be cool Chaos Marine Heavy Weapon model.
My guess is that it represents a gnome with a mechanic companion, you can replace the child skin with some of the Hive's gnomes textures and it will make sense.

Level 34
Hey Ujimasa, can you make an ancient protector variations like the other ancient ones? (tree of life, anciento of lore and eant), also can you make an harpy queen optimized too?, cause the optimized harpy's skin cannot be swapped with the harpy queen and witch, because both of them use tc on her bodies, and the regular no.

Level 9
Any chances of there ever being any new Worgen models in the forseeable future, @Ujimasa Hojo? On some select Gilneas Units such as the Axeman, the Royal Guard, the Druid of The Claw, the General, and the Rifleman models, and maybe a Worgen Knight variant as well? To diversify the Kingdom of Gilneas somewhat?

Level 2
Hello man, I'm a big fan of your work, and I'm using many of your resources for a reimagination of the campaign. Anyway, i just saw you Tauren tent: It does looks like a Lost one tent (cause the crater) and the Lost one tent seems like an Orchish or Tauren Building (Without the crater). Was it intended? I was wondering. Anyways, Great job, man, both of them are lovely
Tent (Tauren) and Derivatives

Level 60
Ujimasa Hojo, please make orc warlock and derivatives.

I'll get there eventually.

Hello man, I'm a big fan of your work, and I'm using many of your resources for a reimagination of the campaign. Anyway, i just saw you Tauren tent: It does looks like a Lost one tent (cause the crater) and the Lost one tent seems like an Orchish or Tauren Building (Without the crater). Was it intended? I was wondering. Anyways, Great job, man, both of them are lovely
Tent (Tauren) and Derivatives

They're similar because they came from the same original in-game model.

Level 3
Hello!! New to hive here:) Was wondering if you accepted like, pay-pal or anything to have some skins made? You do amazing titan-forged models and was wondering if you had rates or anything?

Level 3
Aaah I see. I'll try to find some tutorials on how I can do that. Won't be as good as your stuff though ahahhaha. If you know of anything I can check out please let me know ^.^ I just want to make some awesome Titan-Forged like you do!!!

Level 2
Aaah I see. I'll try to find some tutorials on how I can do that. Won't be as good as your stuff though ahahhaha. If you know of anything I can check out please let me know ^.^ I just want to make some awesome Titan-Forged like you do!!!
He has some good tutorials. Good luck with the learning process, would be cool to have another good quality model editor Ujimasa Hojo's Tutorials

Level 9
Yo, @Ujimasa Hojo! With your new Far Seer model in the Spellbreaker and Derivatives bundle would you be making some more No Mount variants from the Far Seer and Derivatives bundle? E.g. the Elder Warlock and Druid of the Howl variants?

Also, is there a chance of there being a Troll-ish variant for both the Spellbreaker and Far Seer Derivative bundles?

Looking forward to future variants of the Warlock!

Level 38
Hi man, you are great. Really pretty work. Could you make
High elf knight,
Watcher spell breaker(on the hippogryph too),
Watcher sea witch,
Watcher elf peasent,
Watcher sorcerer,
Watcher priest,
Watcher archmage,
Watcher bloodmage,
Elder Warlorck on the foot,
Bandit captain,
Bandit murder(grunt texture),
Orc necromancer(Shaman, Stormreaver, Guldan)(on horse too),
Blackrock warlock,
Blackrock blademaster,
Blackrock Mammoth rider,
Blackrock cleftholf rider,
Blackrock Kodo rider,
Shaman warlock,
Shaman(Guldan),
Shaman blademaster,
Shaman grunt,
Shaman Mammoth rider,
Shaman cleftholf rider,
Shaman Kodo rider,
Warlock shaman(Shaman texture warlock),
Stormreaver shaman,
Orc acolyte(Guldan clothes, Shaman),
Forrest troll berserker in blackrock armor,
Forrest troll priest in shaman clothes,
Night elf building(just gilneas with purple roofs),
Gilneas paladin,
Gilneas footman,
Highborne footman,
Kiljeaden(manari eredar general with dark armor),
if you will have some free time. ;)

Level 3
ZOMG a Highborn footman like Ilya said!!!! You could also do a highborn knight using the mounted spellbreaker model you have:D More Highborn!!! <3

Level 9
Can I request Arcane Wyrm (Frost Wyrm and Blue Dragon Skin), Poison Wyrm (Frost Wyrm and Green Dragon Skin), and Lightning Wyrm (Frost Wyrm and Bronze Dragon Skin) ?

You can easily do that by just switching the the different Dragon textures around.

also, @Ujimasa Hojo, small suggestion on the Shadow Serpent variant, maybe include some side fins onto its torso if it were possible? they look a bit bland as is, much like with the prior version of one of your Siren variants without the tail fins.

Level 5
Hey, good work with these models!
Sadly I have a problem with the Nerubian BTN Icons.
In WE they works fine, the path was put correctly, but when I play the map the BTN icons are replaced with the green thing.

Any idea?
upload_2020-11-16_17-27-5.png

Level 60
Hey, good work with these models!
Sadly I have a problem with the Nerubian BTN Icons.
In WE they works fine, the path was put correctly, but when I play the map the BTN icons are replaced with the green thing.

Any idea?
View attachment 368228

Try opening then saving these problematic icons with this: BLP Lab v0.5.0

Level 9
Heya, @Ujimasa Hojo! I was wondering if you would be completing the Ebon Horde Building set with the Orc Shipyard, Mound/Gold Mine and Goblin Laboratory model variants? Was just hoping to use them for a private map!

And I'm unsure if you'd still be changing up the mounted Fel Overlord but would it be possible to have a modified variant from the Blackhand model on the Thrall Derivatives? That aside, good luck with the other models!

Ah I almost forgot, for the Kingdom of Queldrassil variant of the Faerie Dragon, why not just remove the limbs of the Faerie Snap Dragon variant for a Mana wyrm variant? Or use the Ancient of Lore textures to replace the Ancient variant?

Level 35
Out of interest, do you have derivatives of the Ancient Of Wind and the Ancient Of War? I tried checking out the Ancient Of War tag but found I didn't have sufficient privileges to view it. I'd be very curious to know if there's Fall versions of them, and a Corrupted version of the Ancient Of Wind :)

Same for the Ancient Protector and Ancient Of Wonders, too