• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ujimasa

Hey Ujimasa,
after some searching through old files, I've come across a really good birth animation made by D.O.G. and I thought it'd fit perfectly for your demon models so I modified them and added the new birth animation.
Would you have any interest in getting them? I can attack them in a zip/rar to a post if you want, so you might take a look at them.
I just felt like a more demonic birth animation could be more fitting than the undead one.

Here a screen what the animation looks like in the Model Editor:

attachment.php

Shall I post them here or rather not?

Level 60

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
How did you edit them? Did you change the links in the attachments or did you incorporate the bones and the meshes into each model?

I replaced the link. Since the animations are pretty much the same, I didn't think that any other edits were needed and as far as I can tell from testing the models, it should work fine.

Level 10

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Ehhh it's not a traditional Warcraft Hobgoblin but I guess it COULD work?
It's 'traditional' based on some old pre-WoW concept art (and honestly makes more sense; how does *any* amount of chemicals turn a tiny Goblin into a hulking, Ogre-size creature?). It's been softly "disproved" by canon, but the fanon is so strong with this.

It's one of my personal favorites of Handclaw's (Norinrad's) work.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
  • Alchemist 1.00 – Jungle Troll
  • Alchemist 1.00 – Ice Ruins (Ice Troll)
  • Archmage V2.01 – Human/Arcane
  • Archmage V1.00 – Bandit
  • Arch Hydromancer V1.00 – Kul Tiras
  • Archmage V1.02 – Undead Scourge
  • Kel’Thuzad V2.00 – Undead Scourge
  • Kel’ThuzadMounted V1.00 – Undead Scourge
  • Mortar Team V1.00 - Goblin
  • Pool V2.00 - Naga
Dude, man, you are just rockin' the Alchemist re-wraps. I'll tell you, I tried to mod that guy the other day (model edit rather than rewrap, to be fair) & had the hardest time of it; that thing is impossible. So mad props. Definitely creative. A giant ice-spiked Wendigo? Crazy.

I am also really impressed by your mounted Kel'thuzad; a simple thing, but a really neat, useful, and elegant little model. I'm surprised no one thought of it until now. Honestly, if I didn't already have a solid model or two in mind, this would be the PERFECT "Wc2 Death Knight" base model.

Level 10
Yo, with the purple or the green roof? And with NE birth of common orc birth? I kinda wish there was a more night elvish pack, with curved roofs and everything, but I am very aware its an slow and tiresome process to design stuff.

Well Legion is coming. The new Night Elven architecture looks crazy.

Level 9
How abt Taunkas? We are nearing christmas and um... it might be special if you releaze a building set based on northrend? (Gurlocs, dragon or Ice troll buildigs?)

Level 12
Excuse me But:
I wish to make some suggestions
1-You could to add wall upgrades to some towers (like Draenei, Arcane, illidari, Forsaken. Every faction that has human tower as base)
2-Bunkers for other factions (like orcs have burrows, so why not the Arcane, The Illidari, The forsaken and the like)

Level 10
Excuse me But:
I wish to make some suggestions
1-You could to add wall upgrades to some towers (like Draenei, Arcane, illidari, Forsaken. Every faction that has human tower as base)
2-Bunkers for other factions (like orcs have burrows, so why not the Arcane, The Illidari, The forsaken and the like)

3) Iron Horde Units

Level 60
December Update

• Pool V2.00 - Naga
  • Mage Tower V2.00 - Naga
  • Temple of Tides V2.01 - Naga
  • Arcane Vault 2.00 - Naga
  • Priestess of the Moon V2.00 - Night Elf
  • Tyrande Whisperwind V1.00 - Night Elf
  • Ancient of Lore V2.02 - Night Elf
  • Furion Stormrage V3.00 - Night Elf
  • Demon Hunter V2.00 – Night Elf
  • Demon Hunter V1.00 – Elf
  • Demon Hunter (Hybrid) V1.01 – Night Elf
  • Demon Hunter (Hybrid) V1.00 –Elf
  • Illidan Stormrage V2.00 - Night Elf

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
  • Pool V2.00 - Naga
  • Mage Tower V2.00 - Naga
  • Temple of Tides V2.01 - Naga
  • Arcane Vault 2.00 - Naga
  • Priestess of the Moon V2.00 - Night Elf
  • Tyrande Whisperwind V1.00 - Night Elf
  • Ancient of Lore V2.02 - Night Elf
  • Furion Stormrage V3.00 - Night Elf
  • Demon Hunter V2.00 – Night Elf
  • Demon Hunter V1.00 – Elf
  • Demon Hunter (Hybrid) V1.01 – Night Elf
  • Demon Hunter (Hybrid) V1.00 –Elf
  • Illidan Stormrage V2.00 - Night Elf
For the Night Elves, I like the Warlock, even if it doesn't make sense for NE. However, if you have gone full-bore into making a custom model out of the Blood Mage (-> War Mage), you really oughta make a simple change to the fire SFX around his metal balls; green = infernal = demonic, which kinda seems weird (see Warlock).

For the Naga... I'm lovin' that waterfall on the Mage Tower redux. The Arcane Vault now looks almost too much like the Coral Beds, but it does help distinguish it from the Human's Arcane Vault. The Town Hall is sick as always... But what did you change on the Pool?

Man, you are amazing. When do you find the time to do all this & keep updating it? What motivates you?