• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 8
I feel like you need to make some Furbolg heroes and units. Also some Arakkoa and Ogre units would be great. Both based off the resources already in the hive. (For Ogre, I'd recommend Sellenisko's WOD Ogre).

Level 10
I feel like you need to make some Furbolg heroes and units. Also some Arakkoa and Ogre units would be great. Both based off the resources already in the hive. (For Ogre, I'd recommend Sellenisko's WOD Ogre).

Oooorrr we should finish IH first and then get into the other Draenor races. :ogre_haosis:

Level 10
or maybe make a mag'har rylak rider
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Iron Horde

Units
  • Rylak Rider, Skin
    144561d1428332158-ujimasa-hojos-resources-discussion-ironhorderylakrider.png

That was the first thing he did. He need siege units and units to replace Tauren/Trolls essentially.

Level 10
Warden (Optimized) - Night Elf
Warden - Blood Elf
Jaina Proudmoore (Optimized) - Human
Jaina Proudmoore - Kul Tiras
Archmage - Night Elf
Keeper of the Grove (Optimized) - Night Elf
Keeper of the Grove - Centaur
Death Knight - Night Elf/Scourge
Warlock V1.00 - Night Elf
Druid of the Talon B V1.00 - Night Elf

Any news on possible IH units? :)

Level 9
Hello Ujimasa, I was wondering if we could expect a new Holiday Specials map from you anytime soon :p ? Halloween is just around the corner and Christmas is only a few weeks from now. * nudge-nudge, wink-wink *

Also might I suggest some more Forest and Jungle troll units. Doesn't have to be too complicated just some simple skin rewraps, for example: a forest troll head hunter, bat rider and shadow hunter

Level 21
Hello Ujimasa, I was wondering if we could expect a new Holiday Specials map from you anytime soon :p ? Halloween is just around the corner and Christmas is only a few weeks from now. * nudge-nudge, wink-wink *
*gets hyped*

Level 9
I've got some bits of tweaking suggestions for the NE Warmage and Warlock. Like A) change the Warmage's pants to the skin you used for the Warlock's pants. B) revert the raven skin used for the Warlock's raven model back to the standard Raven Medivh skin. C) please use a different skin for the face wrap of the Warlock and Warmage, they look too feminine at the moment. D) add NE ears to the Warlock and DotT B model, you can't call them elves without the long pointy ears :p. anyways those are my two cents.

Last edited:
Level 9
Why not suggest skins and models he can use, so that he could create this IH units you deeply crave so much :p

Oh, I almost forgot. The demon's unit set could use some additions. Would you consider uploading that sick Naztherim Demon Hunter from your Desolation: Caer Darrow map, Ujimasa?

Edit: And the Fel guard that has the harvest lumber animations if it's not any trouble that is :)

Last edited:
Level 10
Why not suggest skins and models he can use, so that he could create this IH units you deeply crave so much :p

Ok bam Ujimasa check these ideas out:

Iron Horde Tinker hero. Based off the Blackfuse Company goblins that create the schematics for various Iron Horde machinery. The Tinker hero with that black metal texture on his hat clothes and tank ultimate.

An Iron Horde tank: I was thinking either the RoC Steam Engine in the black metal texture with spikes on the front bumper. If not then the Dwarf Car in the black metal texture with spikes of course and without the driver. If not then change the driver to an orc.

These ideas are gold and if you need more let me know. :D

Level 10
A Iron Horde tank could be a retextured Infernal Contraption...

I thought about it but the whole up/down swiveling cannon looks absurd and not Orcish at all. But then again Ujimasa can pull it off. Besides, in-game, the IH has a variety of siege machinery, from Ironstar launchers, to flamethrower tanks (thats why I suggested the Dwarf Car; similar shape), to mortars and cannons.