• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 12
Great work Ujimasa Hojo , what you think about a tauren tech-tree ? Its pretty rare to find it.

Level 60
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Jungle Troll

Units
  • Alchemist
    150051d1446825143-ujimasa-hojos-resources-discussion-jungletrollalchemist.png
  • Jungle Beast (Optimized)
  • Shadow Hunter A (Optimized)
  • Shadow Hunter B (Optimized)
  • Shadow Hunter BETA A (Optimized)
  • Shadow Hunter BETA B (Optimized)

Author's Notes:
  • Pack is here.
  • Optimized models have linearized animations, built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a temple for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.

Attachments

• JungleTrollAlchemist.png
    JungleTrollAlchemist.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,449
Last edited:
Level 10
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Jungle Troll

Units
  • Shadow Hunter A (Optimized)
  • Shadow Hunter B (Optimized)
  • Shadow Hunter BETA A (Optimized)
  • Shadow Hunter BETA B (Optimized)

Author's Notes:
  • Pack is here.
  • Optimized models have linearized animations, built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a temple for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.

Neat. Always preferred the masked Shadow Hunter ever since it was announced for TFT but then they changed it last minute.

Anything new coming relatively soon?

Level 10
I know the pack is quite old now, but can I request a Pig Farm in the Iron Horde style? And, if you can't find the time, can I request somebody else to do it, using this style?

And an actual tank/siege unit because a catapult/demolisher won't cut it. Please bless us Ujimasa. /bows

Level 12
Bought a new laptop. Everything going fine except that I can't edit Blp files with Paint.net anymore. Must have something to do with going from 32-bit to 64-bit. Anybody found a way to fix this?
I dont think that your laptop resolution would affect your work. But the problem might be that you dont have the video drivers installed.

Level 60
August Week 3-4 Update

Hero Far Seer 2.00 - Orc
Nether Rider 1.01 - Orc
Far Seer Wyvern Rider 1.03 - Orc
Thrall 2.00 - Orc
MalfurionHooded - Night Elf
DruidoftheClaw 2.01 - Night Elf
Dwarven Far Seer - Dwarf
Dwarven Death Knight - Dwarf/Undead Scourge
Undead Paladin - Undead Scourge

Transferred some units from the Forsaken pack to the Undead Scourge.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Ever thought about creating a MPQ of all your resources, Ujimasa Hojo ?

Level 9
May I suggest a Night Elven sorcerer unit, which is a regular old Druid of The Talon model but rewrapped with some parts from the blood mage skin like the chest, arms and legs. For the skirt, cape and hood why not use the skin you used for the Elven War Mage's cape

Level 10
Hello Ujimasa Hojo, thanks for all these resources, they are really nice.
Also, may I ask you something, is it possible to get this model but with a worgen morph animation (like this one) ?
Thank you.
First of all, How are you in possession of these models? As far as I know they're not even released to the public.

Find me this model and I will fucking pay you. That shit is so sweet.:ogre_rage:

Level 10
Wait, but wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of making the maps protected and optimized if, you know, people would just go and find a way to extract models that the mapmaker clearly didn't want the public to have yet? :C

Someone teach me how to extract and I'll fucking pay you.:ogre_rage:

Level 60
First of all, How are you in possession of these models? As far as I know they're not even released to the public.

Somebody asked me for it way back then. The reason I didn't want to release it is because it uses meshes from other modeler's works.

Ujimasa, i found a funny bug with the High Elf Warmage, the model has two bones named "Mesh 13" one is for the Jaw and other for the Kneepads, you put the jaw attached to the right leg.

Don't known if the Bloodmage 2.0 has the same problem.

Thank you for pointing that out. But I think I got that right.

As for people's request, can someone please compile them and make a thread? Then put links for each specific request on the first post so that it would be easier to browse through.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
As for people's request, can someone please compile them and make a thread? Then put links for each specific request on the first post so that it would be easier to browse through.

You mean like creating a new thread in the Request Section? Or in another section? I can create such a topic and keep an eye on it, if you want.

Last edited: