• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Maps Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
there's so little option for the undead, but i think someone mentioned the Holy Scourge before and I honestly think this should be a good one, I think that would be neat seeing how you occasionally make paladin version of some units

Yeah, Maraad called the Scourge armies after he was concerned by Lothraxion to side with him. He told Maraad to form the Holy Scourge, where the Undeads learn how to be a paladin.

Level 60
The Humans "skins" have always been the easiest. In fact, I'm done with all with them in the latest update.

My next step at the moment is to finish the Orc ones. I already have in my head what models to do for them.

For the Night Elf and Undead, they've always been the hardest ones to do especially with the special factions like the Naga and Demons respectively.

In any case, I am busy with work stuff as the semester begins at March for us. Hence, I won't be as active in the coming days. I wanted people to know that I have not been purged due to COVID or something.

Level 28
The Humans "skins" have always been the easiest. In fact, I'm done with all with them in the latest update.

My next step at the moment is to finish the Orc ones. I already have in my head what models to do for them.

For the Night Elf and Undead, they've always been the hardest ones to do especially with the special factions like the Naga and Demons respectively.

In any case, I am busy with work stuff as the semester begins at March for us. Hence, I won't be as active in the coming days. I wanted people to know that I have not been purged due to COVID or something.
Please take your time man, do what's important for you first :)

Level 6

Sounds good. Anyway, could you revise the Human skins ? (Alliance of Darnassus will be replaced by Gilnean-Kul Tiran Circle). BTW I still waiting for the additional skins for Humans (Cenarion Crusade and Amani Crusade), Orcs (Cenarion Horde and Elder Council), Undead (Holy Scourge and Teron's Slaves) and Night Elves (Holy Sentinel, Cenarion Highborne, Empire of Lok'drassil and Ebon Sentinel).

Level 28
Sounds good. Anyway, could you revise the Human skins ? (Alliance of Darnassus will be replaced by Gilnean-Kul Tiran Circle). BTW I still waiting for the additional skins for Humans (Cenarion Crusade and Amani Crusade), Orcs (Cenarion Horde and Elder Council), Undead (Holy Scourge and Teron's Slaves) and Night Elves (Holy Sentinel, Cenarion Highborne, Empire of Lok'drassil and Ebon Sentinel).
dude not to be rude but maybe don't stress him with this much request? lol

Level 38
I'm waiting for Orc versions of the units and buildings (Amani Crusade, Teron's Slaves, Kingdom of Lok'drassil). The Amani Crusade is the definition of the Wood Elf, whose the forest trolls which lives on the borders of Well of Eternity to became evolved into the greenskinned wood elves while they are in Horde during that time. The Wood Elf is especially the greenskin versions of the Elves, which evolved from trolls through Well of Eternity. The fact of the Wood Elf still in the Horde due to his allegiance with the Forest Troll and the Orcs, who learned the Shamanic Order. The Amani Crusade for the Human race, Teron's Slaves for the Undead race, while the Empire of Lok'drassil for the Night Elf race. Describing these Orc versions for the Human, Undead and Night Elf races because the Amani Crusade is being the left wing, with the Kingdom of Lok'drassil being the right wing, and finally Teron's Slaves being the middle guards for the Horde army.

Amani Crusade sets including:
- Peasant (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Elf Worker model.
- Militia (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Elf Worker model which armed with the Militia weapons.
- Footman (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Captain model.
- Rifleman (Orc): The Orcish version of the Rifleman model.
- Knight (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Knight model, equipped with lance.
- Priest (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Human Mage model.
- Sorceress (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Sorceress model.
- Far Seer (No Mount): The version of Orc Far Seer model without the Wolf mount.
- Flying Concraption (Goblin): The Goblin version of Flying Machine model.
- Mortar Team (Goblin and Ogre): The Goblin and Ogre version of the Mortar Team model.
- Siege Engine (Goblin): The Goblin version of the Siege Engine model.
- Dragonhawk Rider (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Dragonhawk Rider model.
- Hammer Warrior (Orc): The Orcish version of the Paladin model using the Grom Hellscream texture.
- Archmage (Jungle Troll): The Jungle Troll version of the Archmage model using the Troll Witch Doctor, Drak'thul, Shadow Hunter and Chaos Warlord texture.
- King of the Goblins (Goblin): The Goblin version of the Mountain King model.
- War Mage (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the War Mage model using the Orc Warlock texture.
- Lightning Elemental: The Lightning version of the Water Elemental model.
- Thunderbird (Orc): The Orcish version of the Phoenix model.
- Town Hall (Orc): The Orc version of the Town Hall model.
- Keep (Orc): The Orc version of the Keep model.
- Castle (Orc): The Orc version of the Castle model.
- Farm (Orc): The Orc version of the Human Farm model.
- Barracks (Human to Orc): The Orc version of the Human Barracks model.
- Lumber Mill (Orc): The Orc version of the Lumber Mill model.
- Blacksmith (Orc): The Orc version of the Blacksmith model.
- Altar of Kings (Orc): The Orc version of the Altar of Kings model.
- Scout Tower (Orc): The Orc version of the Scout Tower model.
- Guard Tower (Orc): The Orc version of the Guard Tower model.
- Cannon Tower (Orc): The Orc version of the Cannon Tower model.
- Voodoo Tower: The Orc version of the Arcane Tower model.
- Voodoo Sanctum: The Orc version of the High Elven Barracks model, replacement for Arcane Sanctum.
- Workshop (Orc): The Orc version of the Workshop model.
- Aviary (Orc): The Orc version of the Aviary model.
- Voodoo Library: The Orc version of the Northrend Crypt model, replacement for Arcane Vault.

Elder Council sets including:
- Peon (Elder Council): The Shaman version of the Peon model.
- Grunt (Elder Council): The Shaman version of the Grunt model.
- Headhunter (Elder Council): The Shaman version of the Troll Headhunter model.
- Berserker (Elder Council): The Shaman version of the Troll Berserker model.
- Feral Raider: The Shaman version of the Raider model with the Black Wolf mount.
- Clefthoof Rider (Elder Council): The Shaman version of the Clefhoof Rider model.
- Demolisher (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of the Demolisher model using the Goblin Merchant texture.
- Shaman (Rod and Shield): The Shaman version of the Orc Warlock model.
- Shaman Doctor: The Shaman version of the Troll Witch Doctor model.
- Storm Walker: The Shaman version of the Spirit Walker model.
- Wyvern Rider (Elder Council): The Shaman version of the Wyvern Rider model.
- Bat Rider (Elder Council): The Shaman version of Troll Batrider model.
- Storm Warrior: The Shaman version of the Tauren model.
- Grom Hellscream (Shaman): The Shaman version of the Grom Hellscream model.
- Thrall (Shaman): The Shaman version of the Thrall model.
- Shaman (Tauren): The Shaman version of the Tauren Chieftain model.
- Shaman (Jungle Troll): The Shaman version of the Shadow Hunter model.
- Storm Wolves: The Orc Armored version of Wolf model.
- Great Hall (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of Great Hall model.
- Stronghold (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of Stronghold model.
- Fortress (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of Fortress model.
- Burrow (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of Orc Burrow model.
- Barracks (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of Orc Barracks model.
- Altar of Storms (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of Altar of Storms model.
- War Mill (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of the War Mill model.
- Spirit Lodge (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of the Spirit Lodge model.
- Beastiary (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of the Beastiary model.
- Watch Tower (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of the Watch Tower model.
- Totem (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of the Tauren Totem model.
- Voodoo Lounge (Darkspear): The Darkspear version of the Voodoo Lounge model.

Teron's Slaves sets including:
- Acolyte (Stormreaver): The Orcish version of the Acolyte model.
- Bloodthirster (Orc): The Orcish version of the Ghoul model.
- Spider (Orc): The Orcish version of the Spider model which can Burrow himself, replacement for Crypt Fiend.
- Shade (Orc): The Orcish version of the Shade model.
- Abomination (Forsaken): The Forsaken version of the Abomination model which mixed up from Horde races.
- Necrolyte (Orc): The Orcish version of the Necromancer model.
- Banshee (Orc): The Orcish version of the Banshee model.
- Wagon (Orc): The Orcish version of the Meat Wagon model.
- Statue (Orc): The Orcish version of the Obsidian Statue model.
- Destroyer (Orc): The Orcish version of the Obsidian Destroyer model.
- Bat (Orc): The Orcish version of the Gargoyle model using the Troll Batrider texture.
- Wyrm (Dragonmaw): The Orcish version of the Frost Wyrm model.
- Death Knight (Orc): The Orcish version of the Death Knight model, inspired from the WarCraft II timeline.
- Lich (Jungle Troll): The Jungle Troll version of the Lich model.
- Dread Lord (Jungle Troll): The Jungle Troll version of the Dread Lord model.
- Warchief (Spider): The Warchief version of the Spider model, replacement for Crypt Lord.
- Skeletal Spider (Orc): The Skeleton version of the Spider model, replacement for Carrion Beetle.
- Metropolis (Orc): The Orc version of the Necropolis model.
- Halls of the Dead (Orc): The Orc version of the Halls of the Dead model.
- Black Citadel (Orc): The Orc version of the Black Citadel model.
- Ziggurat (Orc): The Orc version of the Ziggurat model.
- Spirit Tower: The Orc version of the Spirit Tower model.
- Spider Tower: The Orc version of the Nerubian Tower model.
- Graveyard (Orc): The Orc version of the Graveyard model.
- Crypt (Orc): The Orc version of the Crypt model.
- Temple of the Damned (Orc): The Orc version of the Temple of the Damned model.
- Workhouse (Tauren): The Tauren version of the Slaughterhouse model.
- Sacrificial Pit (Orc): The Orc version of the Sacriricial Pit model.
- Altar of Darkness (Orc): The Orc version of the Altar of Darkness model.
- Dragonmaw Roost: The Orc version of the Boneyard model.
- Tomb of Relics (Orc): The Orc version of the Tomb of Relics model.
- Haunted Gold Mine (Orc): The Orc version of the Haunted Gold Mine model.

Empire of Lok'drassil sets including:
- Wisp (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Wisp model.
- Archer (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Archer model.
- Huntress (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of the Huntress model.
- Dryad (Centaur): The Centaur version of the Dryad model.
- Druid of the Claw (Orc): The Orcish version of the Druid of the Claw model using Shaman and Thrall texture.
- Druid of the Talon (Orc): The Orcish version of the Druid of the Talon model using Far Seer texture.
- Faerie Dragon (Orc): The Orcish version of Faerie Dragon model using Troll Batrider and Kodo Beast texture.
- Hippogryph Rider (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of Hippogryph Rider model.
- Hippogryph (Orc): The Orcish version of Hippogryph model using Chaos Warlord texture.
- Robot (Goblin): The Goblin Shredder version of Mountain Giant.
- Chimaera (Wyvern): The Wyvern version of Chimaera model using Wyvern texture.
- Glaive Thrower (Orc): The Orcish version of Glaive Thrower model.
- Keeper of the Grove (Centaur): The Centaur version of the Keeper of the Grove model.
- Priestess of the Storm: The Wood Elf version of Priestess of the Moon model.
- Demon Hunter (Jungle Troll): The Jungle Troll version of Demon Hunter model.
- Warrioress (Orc): The Orcish version of Hero Warden model.
- Avatar of Vengeance (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of Avatar of Vengeance model.
- Spirit of Vengeance (Wood Elf): The Wood Elf version of Spirit of Vengeance model.
- Treant (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Treant model.
- Tree of Life (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Tree of Life model using the Orc texture.
- Tree of Ages (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Tree of Ages model using the Orc texture.
- Tree of Eternity (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Tree of Eternity model using the Orc texture.
- Altar of Warlords: The Orc version of the Altar of Elders model using the Orc texture.
- Ancient of War (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Ancient of War model using the Orc texture.
- Ancient of Lore (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Ancient of Lore model using the Orc texture.
- Ancient of Wind (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Ancient of Wind model using the Orc texture.
- Ancient of Wonders (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Ancient of Wonders model using the Orc texture, with Green Sea Turtle's head.
- Ancient Protector (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Ancient Protector model using the Orc texture.
- Hunter's Hall (Orc): The Orc version of the Hunter's Hall model using the Orc texture.
- Well (Orc): The Orc version of the Moon Well model using the Orc texture.
- Entangled Gold Mine (Evergrowth): The Botani version of the Entangled Gold Mine model using the Orc texture.
- Roost (Tauren): The Tauren version of the Chimaera Roost model using the Orc texture.
Man, I really wait on some of that models too(especially shaman versions), but jeez! 1. this is not model discussions 2. This is too much 3. And what about shaman Acolyte and elder shaman(stormreaver and guldan)?!

Level 9
Ujimasa, why did you change the Death Knight skin of your Horde of Outland Koto beast rider? I honestly thought that the prior skin was a good choice and gave a unique twist. And aside from the birth animations, I imagine the Highborne building set would be a good fit for the Empire of Nazdrassil building skins if it be too difficult and bothersome to create an entirely new building set with for Coral variants of the Ancients. Since you've already gave the Highborne set "walking" animations as well.

And maybe the High Elf/Silver Covenant Building set would be a good fit for the Kingdom of Quel'drassil if a Fall skin for the Ancients would be difficult to make as well?

Level 6
I want to take a change of the Attack of the Multiverse. Can you move the Holy Horde of Light into Orc Skins (when selecting Orc), Changes into Alliance of Darnassus becoming Cenarion Crusade.

Here's each factions which will be revised for AotM:
  • Human: Alliance of Lordaeron, Pact of the Forsaken, Ebon Crusade, Kiddin' Tor, Brotherhood of the Uncrowned, Gilnean-Kul Tiran Circle, Cenarion Crusade, Holy Arathi Empire, Amani Crusade.
  • Orc: Horde of Kalimdor, Horde of Outland, Iron Horde, Fel Horde, Horde of Northrend, Ebon Horde, Holy Horde of Light, Cenarion Horde, Elder Council.
  • Night Elf: Sentinel Army, Empire of Nazdrassil, Kingdom of Quel'drassil, Emerald Nightmare, Blackmoon Army, Holy Sentinel of Light, Kingdom of Lok'drassil, Ebon Sentinel, Cenarion Highborne.
  • Undead: Undead Scourge, Burning Legion, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Holy Scourge of Light.

Level 9
The issue with the Holy Horde of Light being transferred over to the Orcs is that the units and Heroes make use of the Human spells as well as it beimg Ujimasa's backstory for the faction as to why they're a human skin. And while I see the viability of the Alliance of Darnassus being split into a Gilnean/Kul-Tiran Faction Human skin and a Highborne faction Night Elf skin it would mean more work for him to supplement the gaps it would leave in the unit/hero roster let alone another new building set for the Highborne faction.

A Cenarion Horde is viable as well since Ujimasa already has a partially completed Dark Troll building set already, you just have to be patient and see what direction they're going to go with it.

Holy Sentinel is possible-ish as they've already made a Silverhand variation of the NE units/heroes but it'd be more work with the buildings again. A Horde NE skin would be too difficult to make and too unlikely to happen soon as they essentially need to make all of what you suggested from scratch again.

Holy Sourge is semi viable since there are some Silverhand Undead variants already, the issue is the buildings again, you're essentially asking them to make something from the ground up with this.

And to be fair, you're always free to do these changes you want implemented yourself since the models are already available as well as the map being not protected so you're free to edit and change them as you please.

Level 6
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Children versus Orcish Horde versus Undead Scourge

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

The Children Warriors are so amazing !! I want to make it the weapon to defeat the Horde and Scourge.

WarcraftIIIHeader.jpg

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Elf Wars

Mage:

Priest:

Sorceress:

Spell Breaker:

Spellcasters:

Let's watch the Elf Wars then.

WarcraftIIIHeader.jpg

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Stromgarde Civil War

Militia:

Footman:

Grunt:

Knight:

Mountain King:

Melee:

Let's check about Stromgarde Civil War
WarcraftIIIHeader.jpg

Last edited:
Level 6
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

New Horde vs. Old Horde

Grunts:

Headhunters and Berserkers vs. Axethrowers and Berserkers:

Demolishers vs. Catapults:

Shaman vs. Warlocks:

Witch Doctors vs. Shadow Priests:

Spirit Walkers vs. Magi:

Raiders:

Wind Riders:

Bat Riders:

Tauren vs. Oges:

New Horde VS Old Horde...it's so interesting.
WarcraftIIIHeader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.