• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] My Altered Melee Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello guys I'm here to say that I am doing a map Altered melee, and I'm behind the ideas for it and help

well first I don't speak English I understand something I use software to communicate with this great community that is the Hive and that pretty already help me ^ ^

Another thing would be I've got some help on templates for example the Ultimata has his maps he me step the model of your High Elf spell breaker and others I am very thankful for this

but at the moment I want ideas and if someone can help assemble the map or you can speak with me

I also at first sight was an idea to use the Terrain Model Marine and Space Fel Orc space fel orc I thought I put as a Goblin Technology for the Horde but still needs to be seen all this

If someone wants or have ideas for my map is so to speak!

THANKS GUYS

If anyone can help speak Portugues-BR would help TOO, LOL but this is the least

Another thing that could help me a lot would be one or more people who know model and edit templates and create icon legend

for I in some things wanted minor edits mostly on class models from blizzard

I have few map information for now to why this early but we Humans for example I want to put 2 forms of alliance and a Blood elf Army

only a part of course

Last edited:
Level 12
so what exactly are you altering? is your map with heroes? which era is it, normal wc3 or something else? which races do you plan?

Then a friend I'm planning a map change to add some units and heroes to the races standards, adding new races, good models good icons. Maybe items [But I am a total failure in creations of items]

I want to leave my current map as the story of warcraft as the High Elves in alliance Worgen Gnome

but Worgen have three models, gnomes I have nothing so this kinda hard but will not give up as in my post already says I'm behind us to help me and ideas to the map the goal is make a melee with the history of warcraft more current

but I'm at the beginning of the map is as I said in my post, my English is bad, but I will not give up

Status
Not open for further replies.