• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a partner for my new map

Do u think this make will ever get big?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
OK now im working on a new 4 way aos style map but the new thing is u pick the hero (all heros have a pet that levels up weak but helpful and fun) and then u pick what team u want to be on (humans orcs night elfs undead) only 2 heros a team then the battle for control of the land begins i use WE unlimited if u dont have it u will need to get it i need someone that will put some real work in to this i got the basic map down terren,teams,1 hero,units,unit spawn and movement triggers all done i need someone that knows trigger spells,has ideas for heros,not a bitch,and it will help if u in America (cus of the time dif) so if u think u got what it takes (and u want to get credit for a new great map) then plz e-mail me or post here

KoRn_Child_666

Status
Not open for further replies.