• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a mapper (good w/ triggers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
yeah...im like doing a diablo 2 map, with about EVERY ASPECT OF IT...I did all the terrain already..and tons of triggers, like when u pick ur hero, and act 1 is about finished, besides the waypoints...im doing items//units//spells. Although i could use some help on spells. AWESOME THING IF U CAN HELP MEif u ever playe d2, when u learn new skill, those tan//brown buttons w/ pictures of skills on em, i wanna import them to be the icons...also, i have a lot of imported models for the classes, assassin uses 2 swords...but it looks so cool i had to keep. i need a working partner and just someone to talk to...(ud obviosly get mentioned as a map author, as well as me)

Level 3
Well id love to have u help me..im got a little bored of the map cuz i suck so much at triggers...lol but if u want in, ill get more modivated

And...i tested the map. The people say its Ok. just the little things. Which means the fact that some of the (passive) spells have giant green squares for an icon. I know why. Its just that theyre based on an item! so i like....yeah...(ex. Sword mastery, iron skin) Oh an 1 last thing...Only act 1 is done. But its pretty good. I need major help with waypoint system. I do have a temporary wp system but i was leaning towards a dialog box. C u soon.

Level 18
hmm sounds good, i will help u have u msn or anything else for a better communication?! the side is too slow i wait sometimes more then 50sec for a side... but whatever the side is good and the models too :) Hmm we need an messenger for a better way to "chat" and to send the map to each other... but mainly i will help u ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.