• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting a good mapper/modder to give life to a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I can't map or mod myself, but there is a map, Custom Hero Line Wars, that i really like, and i would be really happy if someone could help and mod for me.

The map and most stuff are already there, but there are still some unbalanced issues.

Basically what i need help with is: changing the skill ability, changing/adding custom item, adding/editing creep limit, editing hero stats, changing income (every 20 sec u get XXXXX money), changing item description.

I haven't seen any "DONT EDIT THIS" on the map, so the credits would be the same and you the mapper/modder and me who came with the ideas.

I think many people like this map ( Custom Hero Line Wars 1.62c (maybe 61c...)) because i get fullhouse within 10 secs when i host and i have to kick people so it wont be overwhelming for my connection (Even if i got a good one, other don't).

Im only willing to talk thru xfire, because that wont disturb me as much as msn or alt+tabbing...

SO, is anyone up for a challenge ? :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.