• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Custom Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay so Im pretty sure most of you have played Hero Line Wars and maybe even Hero Line Wars RoC edition, and I know almost ALL of you have played DotA and DotA RoC editions, but what I would like to know is, How the heck do you add custom abilities and levels into RoC maps. Everytime I've attempted to do this and tried to save it I get a message telling me "Map is now only playable on The Frozen Throne" Please if you can, Help me do this so I can improve my RoC maps!!!

Level 2
Import Manager can be used to make custom minimap images and loading screens for RoC maps as well and that doesnt make them TFT only and DotA and Hero Line Wars RoC edition have custom abilities and hero levels thats what I want to know how to do, I don't think they even used the import manager other then for custom units/minimap preview...

Level 7
too change the max level, in your world editor go to: ''adavnced'' and in there choose ''gameplay constants''. Itll show a bunch of varied things you can change. Scroll down and itll show a hero section and in there you should find ''hero max level'' itll be 10 but change it whatever you want. :)

Custom abilities though may be alil harder since tft affects most of them and if you use THOSE ones itll become a tft map. you have to pick roc abilities only. (to make a custom ability, go to ''object editor'' and then choose abilities. 'right-click' and select : new custom ability. select the ability you want (and chaneg) and give it a name, select 'ok' and presto you got a custom ability for you to modify.

Hope this shit helps. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.