• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can neone convert a TFT map to RoC for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi! I need a new map to play on RoC for now, DoTA 3.7 gets boring real quick... Soooo, I was wondering if any of you possibly know how to convert a TFT map to RoC. If so plz post on this forum or pm me!!!

Level 3
Ok, cool. I just heard that someone knew how to convert map's so I decided to ask. I dont think this would be considering "bumping", as it is on another completely different question.

Level 8
If the map is extremely simple, it could be converted, but if it uses any remotely complex triggers or any TFT models, terrain, object data, spells, etc. it will not be convertable.

Which is to say, virtually anything worth playing can't be converted. You could open up your RoC WE and try to remake it with the older tools, though. That's theoretically feasible.

Level 3
Hey, what can I say... Im a 17 year old stoner with no job and little source of income, and I live in Canada. TFT is not sold here anymore. And pot takes up all my extra flow.

Level 8
Huh? Do you mean, if you try to make a RoC map with the TFT editor?

If you're making a RoC map with the RoC game installed, it should work no sweat. If you've got TFT installed, it's very difficult to keep it RoC, because there are so many new things in the TFT editor that would force the map to be saved for the expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.