• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a few mappers (gaylo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright me and Rob are about to start production on Gaylo the Goblin III, just wanted to know if anyone would be interested on helping out.

Also keep in mind that this is a series that already had 2 parts so we can assure u that this project wont just b abanndoned

We could use some:
1.Voice actors- anyone with a mic, we will find a spot for u
2.Triggers- not really needed but it can help
3.Skinners/moddlers- same as above
4.Writers- we could use a bit of ideas for the script
5.Terraners- Oh man we really need someone who can terran for us
6.Beta Testers- Watch it in beta stage, tell us wuts good, wuts bad.

Cant think of anything else but w/e u never no, please only post if u have a question about this or want to apply, u can also get me on aim: daveman4949
or msn (in my profile)

Level 7
Yea projects always seem to get abandoned don't they? like about only out of 5 of maps ever actually get completed, even if some of em were at like 50% or higher done.

Anyways to the current topic, id like to do a beta testing and i am pretty good at terraining (Me and my friend forderz who makes AWESOME looking maps)
Im also pretty average in triggering. PM me when you need help. You can also contact by [email protected] but i rarely use that >.<

Level 24
i would LOVE to be a beta tester =D
i wouldn't mind being a voice actor but wouldn't getting ppl u kno in rl to be voice actors help with the size of the map?

Level 10
Getting voices from people right beside you or people from all over the world doesnt change the size, it changes the convience.

I like getting many varied voices from other people, i will get some voices from my friends however.

Have you guys watched the first two episodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.