• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleeding Sun, new cinema series ( Need a Team )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Look I really need a team to continue with my work becuase, I always get bored, or get writers block...... or something like that.

Guess I should say what this cinema is about right?

Hmmmmm..

The story picks up in Azeroth.
In a small village near Stormwind, it seems to the inhabitants of this village thought days of peace would last forever, a young man named Azunai( took it from DS2, seemed like a strong name might change it depends on what you all think) and his childhood friend Garet decide to go out hunting, while hunting they come upon a strange sight, a creature like none they've seen before.... ( It's a ghoul ) after defeating this troublesome creature, they make haste back to the village where they find it being under attack..... and blah blah blah ( Writers Block again )

Anyway like you can see this might make a good cinema serries...
So if you can and I hope you can, please help me.

People I'll need:

Triggerers
Terrainers ( even though I'll be doing most of the Triggers and Terraining myself)
Moddlers
Skinners.
Someone who can help me with the Story.
And some Beta testers.
also an artist.

That about covers it well anyway thanks for reading this, I really do hope some people decide to help.

I also posted this at WC3C.....

Level 2
hullo

ello i have been serching and i wanted to be on a team to prehaps learn more about trigering. there is still a few things i dont know. however i am extreamly good at cinamatics and story telling. i would love to help in any way posible. if you have douwts about my ability to make cinamatic check out my only map submited to this web site. anyway please pm me id love to be on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.