• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Star Trek Total Conversion Team Needed

do you think this shall be sucessful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i have a star trek conversion game idea. you will be able to play the races of federation borg romulan klingon and on occasion some of the small minor races. doing campaigns. story line unmade yet but this will be sweet

people needed
1-2-star trek world editer conversion maker
-3-4 people doing the maps in the campaign with triggers
2-interface graphics needed for non federation
2-3-model and skin makers again few federation units needed.
1-2- story line writers for campaigns

misc positions.

-some 1 who can make the conversion files and stuff like that.

Level 4
there are certain types of people....and mostly i don't think you will find to many "star trek war 3 players type fans" ...people may help ....but probably only for the fun of it and the challange this may give to skinners , modelers etc. :p

i wish you luck!

Level 5
I'm no trekkie, but seeing as you've gotten no help so far... I might just be able to lend my services 8) . I can help write the storyline, I can be a triggerer for your maps, and I can also be a cinematographer.

Dragon_Lord

P.S. I've noticed that not many people want to help recently for some odd reason... I was attempting to create a team for a Morrowind campaign, but only one person agreed to help... and one person isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.