• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Outer Space Craft III

Status
Not open for further replies.

syc

syc

Level 8
This will be a Mod for WC3 using a custom MPQ. I will be makeing open maps for anyone to use as a template with my MPQ to make space maps.

The maps will have a basic colinization ability, research trees for Star Trek and BSG, All of the units that I have created and some basic triggers for using my units instead of the ones WC3 comes with.

Here is what I have so far

Federation

Ships:
  1. Constitution
  2. Meranda
  3. Defiant
  4. Galaxy (hero)
  5. Sovereign (hero)
Possible aditions: Akira*, Constilation, Ambasider, Nebula*, Hodges, Excelsior*, Steamrunner, Intrepid

Buildings:
  1. Space Station (research)
  2. Star Base (build ships, but upgrades)
Possible aditions: Planetary Defenses, Dry Dock
Klingon

Ships:
  1. D7
  2. K't'inga
  3. K'Vort (bird of prey)
  4. Vor'cha (hero)
  5. Negh'Var (hero)
Possible aditions: Dra'Tec, Kahlesste kaase, D-37 K'Vek, D-18 "Maveq", C-9A Kahless tIq vo', Suvwl'wovmoHwI
(or Kitbashes between Negh'Var, Vor'cha and BOP*)

Buildings:
Romulan

Ships:
  1. Early Bird of Prey
  2. D7
  3. B'rel (bird of prey)
  4. Valdore (hero)
  5. D'deridex (hero)
Possible aditions: Scimitar, Sparrowhawk, Cormorant, V'Dorak*
(or Kitbashes between D'deridex, Valdore and BOP*)

Buildings:
Other

1. Borg Cube
  2. Cardasian Galore
  3. Ferengi Merauder
  4. Jem'Hadar Battle Cruiser
  5. Jem'Hadar Fighter
  6. BSG Galactica
  7. BSG Pegasus
  8. BSG Viper MKII
  9. BSG Viper MKVII
  10. BSG Raptor
  11. BSG Cylon Basestar
  12. BCG Cylon Raider
  13. BSG Cylon Heavy Raider
  14. BSG Colonial One
I will post screenshots of all of the above when possible.

Here are come clips of what i have working...
My Clips

Fedoration VS BSG Colonials

Federation VS Dominion

Last edited:
Level 3
I like the sounds and the little explosions those projectiles make. I don't remember there being a laserish projectile on the hive that generates a tiny explosion on hit.

This could be a big help to my own map that I've shelved for a year now as I was too lazy to make the tech trees and backend stuff.

syc

syc

Level 8
Well things age coming along nicely now. I have many ships added, as well as i have a camera system for zooming in and out when you select large or small units. I would like this to work with the scroll button on the mouse but I'm not a Jass guy.

If anyone would like to join this project in progress, and help with scripting, I would love to collaborate. Anything I put in this project will be available for others to use as well.

syc

syc

Level 8
fed_app5b.GIF
USS-Appocalypse 5

well I just got my site up and running Outer Space Craft and the forum is up and running as well. I wouldlike your feedback on what I have so far.

If anyone is interested in joining me on this project please let me know. I need map coders, icons, someone to fill in the objects, testers etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.