• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Nights of Chivalry: The cimatic series!!

Would you whatch the series, and unfold the legends

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I welcome all of you, especially all whom like cimatics, especially the ones with exquisite battle scenes from beginning to end, along with suspense.

Ive been writting a book and decided to share it with all of you. These cimatics will be listed by chapter. A prolugue followed by chapters, ending with an epilogue. Im hoping to get 20 7.5-10 minute episodes, each whith a new part of the story opening up gates to the next chapter.

The Nights of Chivalry: The Prolugue, will be released next thursday. I will post a link to it, for all you to enjoy. Let me for warn you, this will establish the building blocks to the story and will be a lot of backround info. THERE will be a major battle dont worry, and also a lot of suspense. Right now im currently working 7 hours a day on it.

***A broad look at the prolugue***

The story will open up with a man Alcinuous talking. He tells and shows his and his brothers home. After about 1.5 minutes he explains how this is the starting of the jounrey. Then dawn strikes, and the ground starts shaking very calmly and then increases little by little. This part of the story takes place while Alcinuous and Decilous are quite young (around 16) There village (named Delimdros) is being attacked by a mysterious orchish force, unknown to even have existed. Both Alcinous and Decilous fight for honor but the village gets demolished but not without a fight. They end up fleeing but not without having a tremendously hard time. They run through the back of the village but come upon tall stone walls traping them between them and the village. A prophet appears out of a rock and tells them a "big story about the meaning of Chivalry," and then a mysterious door in the rocks, and they run.

^^^^ This is about 75% of the Prolugue, the other 25% ill keep secret for you to watch. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT THE WHOLE FRIKEN STORY. There will be around 20 more of these maybe 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.