• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chivalry Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Chivalry Wars is a golem/mass attack game, but brings to the table a lot more things then previous golem-like games.

There are 4 teams, Team Divinity (Humans), Team Atrocity (Orc), Team Mystical (Elves), and Team Deceased (Undead). Anyways you start off with two unit choosers in which you can place on 1 or 2 of 8 beacons consisting of Basic Units (spawn every 7 seconds), Support Units (spawn every 8 seconds), Advanced Units (spawn every 9 seconds), and the Heavy Hitters (spawn every 10 seconds). This full scale selection of units will help you react and adapt to a situation.

You will recieve a Shard Part every 25 kills. After you accumalate 4 parts you can make a Shard Legend (golem). To make a golem you need 1 shard in each direction. For example one in a Northern beacon, one in a Western beacon, on in a Eastern beacon, and one in a Southern beacon. You will see in a screenshot below.

Shard Legends is not the top of the line, but are very tough units. There are 16 per team (8 Flying, 8 Ground) 64 Shard Legends total (32 Flying, 32 Ground). However once Shard Legends die they "shatter" and may not be revived. They can carry items but they will drop upon death.

Whats a new concept to the Golem type game is what I have put in this one.

I added 4 Islands called the Islands of Chivalry. You have to control a beacon for 1 minute to gain control of any of the Islands. If you have control you can "fuse" your golems into Legends of Chivalry the Heroes of the land. Legends of Chivalry are a little stronger but bear abilities, will maintain items even upon death, and can be revived at a controlled Island of Chivalry.

You will be able to purchase upgrades for units you spawn for kills. You recieve gold many ways. You get bounty gold for every kill, for controlling and Island, and if you have a unit in the center.

You can also purchase "Hired" units that fight for you for a price, located in taverns around the map.

Picture time ^.^

Chiv3.jpg

Heres an overview of the map, ther terrain and Islands changed a little.

11.jpg

The Join Game minimap image.

loadingscreen.jpg

The loading screen image.

22.jpg

Shard Pads

33.jpg

Main unit selection pads

44.jpg

1 of the Islands of Chivalry

55.jpg

Just a pic of the Stats Board

66.jpg

The way to one of the Islands, and some terraining

Chiv7.jpg

A healing fountain, 1 per player.

This map is Presented by: Clan CBS @ Northrend.
It will be on the clans homepage: www.clancbs.com
as soon as it is released.

I will release it on wc3sear.ch a few hours after!

Have any ideas of comments, feel free to post them!

Thanks,
Kryis

Level 24
=O your terrain is awesome! best i've ever seen for a golems game! hurry up and post that map, it sounds really good!

u might want to change it so that u can change ur race but races still get the race-specific spawns.
would make for some interesting combos

Level 2
thanks, thats what I am best at, I honestly think the terrain isnt good enough :/. I might do as you said but we will see. I will have something new in each version, to help it be fun. The way im looking at it now it should be ready and flowing August 8th 0:01. What to see in v1.01

64 different golems, each with their own unique ability.

28 Legends of Chivalry, each can learn up to 3 abilities and can level 9 times.

I will expand both these numbers in later versions, and i will also add another learnable ability to the heroes.

Release date as I said should be the 8th at 0:00

Level 2
RElease is indeed going to be Tomorrow August 8th! Hope some people are willing to try it. I will upload it on both this site and www.clancbs.com, i will post links tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.