• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A series yet unnamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Ok, so I'm planning an upcoming campaign, AoS, and possibly an RPG. Here are the details...
Campaign: The campaign follows the story of Garrin, a (not yet decided) who learns about a talent for fighting. The game will let you choose your class (from Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Hunter, Priest, Paladin (Not from WoW, just regular classes)). Your fate (the story) will change, determined by the choices you make (such as your class, some quests you do, which paths you take), and will lead to a story that only the player (yes, you) can write. Main storyline is not yet finished, and mapping, design, triggers, units, spells, and items are not completed either. After the major part of the story is written, I will be recruiting some people to help.

AoS: A arena/battleground based map that takes place in one of the major wars during the campaign. This will not use Garrin (the players character), but will use other main characters, as well as new characters. Whoever wins the fight is entirely up to you (as it is not revieled in campaign/story).

RPG: This is still just a thought, but may include main features about the campaign, such as locations, classes, spells, items, some characters, and other things. This will not go ahead untill the campaign and AoS make progress.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I will be making frequent updates (most likely weekly) to this page, and will start recruiting once the story is finished. Stay kool :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.