• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan MapC - Mapmaking clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, i am the leader of clan MapCrafters, a mapmaking clan.
Clan MapC is looking for mapmakers, modelers, skinners or such (not beta testers). We have forums, a site(coming soon), two bots and an advanced structure.
Anyone wishing to join can Email me: [email protected] or talk to me in B.net: TheFrozenThongs (Northrend).

Level 2
we have drunken valley (made some spells right here in wc3sear)
Dark_Lord[tgk]- trigger master
and LacPetitCaca - really good general mapmaker

perhaps you heard of drunken valley, but probebly not of the others...

Level 2
lol... if you want to advertise YOUR clan, dont do it here. Think about someone going to your forums, telling everyone about a clan they should join. And btw, i saw your forums... less then 40 posts :shock:

Level 13
...And I saw you viewing few topics. :p

Forum is not older than week. [and it is 40 topics not posts] ;) Also clan isn't any big guild... :p

Yes, we have our thread so we silently go away, as we had similar problem with some dude advertising in OUR topic... Anywasy, good luck & sorry.

~N00byStance

Status
Not open for further replies.