• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Clan lookin for mappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I'm 0chspelar, I'm a shaman in clan Rnr. I'm not looking for mappers for a specific project per say, but we are a clan that plays dota, ladder, rival nations and we do some mapping on the side. We are on Lordaeron uswest. I've noticed that there are a few mapping clans but not many on the west coast. We're looking for some new recruits to keep up activity. We have experienced map makers and beginners as well. So if you have a good idea for a map, want to make sure its the best it can be, and are interested come check us out at clanrnr.com or pm me on bnet. 0chspelar

thanks for taking up your time.

Level 6
I really don't think anyone will answer on this thread. You can't just ask people to make a map for an unknown clan. If you want a map, make up some ideas and gather a team.

{Moderator Edit} -- Red font color removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
Please don't post in red. I don't know if your trying to be stylish but it hurts my eyes, and im sure others will find it annoying.

Level 1
sweet, thread got hijacked.

"You can't just ask people to make a map for an unknown clan."

I'm not asking people to make a map for me. I'm offering my help to people who need help making their own map, in return for becoming an active member of the clan. Its for anyone who's been looking to join a clan, and wants to learn some mapping.

"If you want a map, make up some ideas and gather a team."
You obviously didn't even read my post. I already have a map that I make, and other clan members in rnr have their own maps aswell. You would have realized that if you bothered to even look at the link.

Oh wait, I see what you did there. I just got troll'd didn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.