• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Mappers Clan - We are currently looking for members!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello! This clan hasn't been made yet, but it will be very soon. This clan is me and ralle's clan, he is going to be chieftain, and I am going to be a shaman. We are currently looking for memebers, mainly map makers, however, we would also like people for helping the testing of maps, which just means that you need to know how to find and report bugs of maps. Just post here, or Pm me or ralle, or even add me on msn messenger -- [email protected]. Thanks, and have a great thanksgiving!

Mastif

M

Mastif

I know how to make maps, but I would be just a tester, I am at a school where I live right now, but I stop at it the 16th of december, so I will be back for posting :D

Level 5
Which server? im in a mapping clan on azeroth, but its empty there at normal day times here, so which server will be your base?

Level 3
Well there have been some slight changes. I'm still going to be making a map making / custom game clan. Changing the name to Sadistic Instant Choas - SiC. I thought it looked cool, suggestions are welcome. I'm US East (Azeroth?). I have recently gotten back into warcraft 3, and I'm really wanting to start the clan, I need like 9 people to start the clan, and right now I got maybe 2 on my friend list that will join. Pretty much anyone can join, wether your learning warcraft 3, learning or want to learn how to map, or play custom games. I don't really care, I just want some reliable people to play with, most of my old friends stopped playing with me, mainly cuz they play DOTA now, which I hate. So just leave me a message, or catch me on wc3 some time.
account name on wc3 us east is Soopa

-Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.