• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

In search of Memberrs: Clan Tky Recruiting (USEast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
In search of Members: Clan Tky Recruiting (USEast)

I've decided to revive my first Warcraft clan, as I've taken up the tag for use in signing my maps.
Clan Tky is a Mapping supportive, friendly as opposed to elitist, clan.
Well, I should say "will be."
In my clan you will not be in any way flamed, attacked, or insulted by other means. This rule will be heavily enforced, because I simply hate a**holes.
I have not actually established the clan, yet, as I do not have the means to do so.
Currently I have one guaranteed, fairly active, faithful member, who is a good friend of mine. That makes 4 shaman slots left. If you would like to join, it's really just first come first serve for the shaman slots. Of course, if you're a poor shaman, I will have to demote you, but otherwise it's yours. :rolleyes:

All members of Clan Tky will be supported in their mapping endeavors, and we will help you spread your releases.
Clan Tky had an honorable reputation in the Wc3 beta days, and for a good while after the betas. I hope to restore that reputation, and I hope I will have some good members to help me do it.

If you would like to join, please reply to this thread or whisper me (TimmyTonks@Azeroth).

Last edited:
What has this got to do with The Helper? I assumed it was the same as 90% of the forums out there, but rather than just saying, "You're doing it wrong," why don't you explain how to do it right?

Almost no forums I have been to has the stupid "you can spam as much as you want to" rule as The Helper does.

And let me explain it for you once more. Do not bump threads within such a small period of time. The end.

Level 8
Almost no forums I have been to has the stupid "you can spam as much as you want to" rule as The Helper does.

And let me explain it for you once more. Do not bump threads within such a small period of time. The end.

What's considered "Not such a small period of time?" From the 2 Forum Rules threads I've read, they didn't cover how long we should wait.

And you're sure a fine one to talk about having a spamming forum. Go take a look at the Off-Topic forums, it's a freaking spamfest. I mean no offense, but you're insulting TH for having a loose rule about spamming, while this forum's members are spamming incredibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.