• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan VG Northerend Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Clan VG Northerend

Hello all, if this is in the wrong place please let me know and I will move it/ remove it if it violates rules. I just want to get a community going again in my area of warcraft.

Clan VG is recruiting! We are a friendly, relaxed clan with English as our main language. Both active enthused. Made up of folk who have been playing since the start of warcraft and some recent new players.

We use Skype for our communal chatter and raid call. We are just starting up again after a hiatus and are looking to arrange regular nights every week to fortnight.

Found on the Notherend server we will play anything as long as it fun. Clan favourites include:
-Castle Fight / You TD / NOTDA / Battleships Crossfire / Tree Tag /
Island Defence / Island Troll Tribes / Footman Frenzy / Uther Party /
X Hero Siege / Dark Deeds / Mage battle & much, much more.

Any questions of other things you may want to know please post here or feel free to pm me. No compulsion to join and feel free to find us and join us for a game. All welcome.

Echo-Rider

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.