• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Maps Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Some names for your new project:

Legends of Azeroth
Myths and Legends
Battle of Legends
Tales of Mythology
Alternate Supremacy

Level 9
Did a test play of the map, it looks pretty good at the moment only thing I'd suggest changing is removing the Draenei from the Alliance of Darnassus and adding in a Gilnean Hero representative to balance out the racial heroes, or maybe replace either the Kul Tiran Archhydromancer or Sea King. Maybe boot out the Exodari Draenei from the faction since they only have one representative in it and makes it feel like they were just added in as an afterthought, maybe instead bunch them in with the NE race to form another faction in the same Altered History?

Really liking how the AotM series feels like Heroes of the Storm with the stories that come with each faction!

Last edited:
Level 9
@Ujimasa Hojo, the recent 0.11 version lost the Nether Ray in the Empire of Nazdrassil in case you've missed it!

Just a suggestion for the NE race to work in conjunction with the Human Alliance of Darnassus lore, your Paladin NE models as a new Light based Militant sect that focuses on taking the fight back to the Eastern Horde Forsaken in hopes of taking back lands for their human allies! Ala Argent Crusade if you will!

Level 9
Pitching in a suggestion for an Old God's Black Empire Skin for the Undead race using the Nerubians as the primary base for the faction.
Story could take place after either from the defeat of the Lich King or the defeat of the Burning Legion tho LK route seems pretty feasible Old Gods basically take over the Scourge Remnants in Northerend! @Ujimasa Hojo

Level 28
Pitching in a suggestion for an Old God's Black Empire Skin for the Undead race using the Nerubians as the primary base for the faction.
Story could take place after either from the defeat of the Lich King or the defeat of the Burning Legion tho LK route seems pretty feasible Old Gods basically take over the Scourge Remnants in Northerend! @Ujimasa Hojo
this is a great idea, sir please implement this idea

Level 9
Yeah! I was thinking along the lines of Nerubians, Faceless Ones, and Undead mix as the idea I thought of basically has the Old Gods taking over Icecrown as the LK dies, so its like Yog-Sarron taking over the "Throne" and corrupting the Scourge remnants.

Level 6
I want to take a change of the Attack of the Multiverse. Can you move the Holy Horde of Light into Orc Skins (when selecting Orc), Changes into Alliance of Darnassus becoming Cenarion Crusade.

The Cenarion Crusade will be deciced when the players selecting Humans. The Cenarion Horde will be deciced when the players selecting Orcs. Cenarion Highborne will be the Highborne versions of Night Elf alongside the Ancient versions of Night Elf creatures, with the Ancient and Buildings textured with Night Elven Stones.

Holy Sentinel of Light (Paladin versions of traditional Night Elf units). The Night Elf units will have Paladin armor, with their buildings are Human textured.

For the Holy Horde of Light, you should include all Orc buildings to be Human textured, with Tauren Totem will have Human textured. Lastly, you have include the Paladin versions of traditional Horde Races.

The Amani Crusade includes the Shamanic Orc versions of traditional Alliance races, while Kingdom of Lok'drassil includes the Shamanic Orc versions of traditional Sentinel races. Both Amani Crusade and Kingdom of Lok'drassil both includes the Orcs, Wood Elves (greenskins), and a Jungle Troll. The main army is Elder Council, the Orc units in Shaman armor.

The Ebon Sentinel (Death Knight versions of traditional Night Elf units alongside the icy versions of Ancients, Treants and Mountain Giants).

The Undead will get a new faction called Holy Scourge of Light (Human textured Undead buildings alongside Paladin versions of traditional Scourge races). For the Holy Scourge of Light, Draenei Vindicator (Paladin version of Archimonde with Hammer and Book) will be equivalent for the Death Knight.

Later the Gilnean-Kul Tiran Circle will use Westfall buildings.

Here's each factions which will be revised for AotM:
  • Human: Alliance of Lordaeron, Pact of the Forsaken, Ebon Crusade, Kiddin' Tor, Brotherhood of the Uncrowned, Gilnean-Kul Tiran Circle, Cenarion Crusade, Holy Arathi Empire, Amani Crusade.
  • Orc: Horde of Kalimdor, Horde of Outland, Iron Horde, Fel Horde, Horde of Northrend, Ebon Horde, Holy Horde of Light, Cenarion Horde, Elder Council.
  • Night Elf: Sentinel Army, Empire of Nazdrassil, Kingdom of Quel'drassil, Emerald Nightmare, Blackmoon Army, Holy Sentinel of Light, Kingdom of Lok'drassil, Ebon Sentinel, Cenarion Highborne.
  • Undead: Undead Scourge, Burning Legion, Knights of the Ebon Blade, Holy Scourge of Light.

Last edited:
Level 4
Adding the Illidari or something like that would be nice to

At any rate, even tho you said you no longer do your older maps, I found a random bug in the sfa broken isles. If you attack while you have the apothecary as a hero, the game suddenly crashes and there is no crash report. It doesn't happen instantly but rather, when you attack the enemy. Just a random bug report in the even you decide to update them or something

Level 28
Adding the Illidari or something like that would be nice to

At any rate, even tho you said you no longer do your older maps, I found a random bug in the sfa broken isles. If you attack while you have the apothecary as a hero, the game suddenly crashes and there is no crash report. It doesn't happen instantly but rather, when you attack the enemy. Just a random bug report in the even you decide to update them or something
maybe not because of the apothecary, mine crashes randomly too, maybe too many units i guess, it also happened to me in stormwind city and wintergarde keep. the crash is completely random :/

Level 9
Small model switch suggestion, have the Dreadmage model be the Necromancer whereas the Eredar Battle Maiden model be the Banshee. Reasoning is back in the War of the Ancient books, NE resistance first saw the Nathrezim experimenting on raising the dead with NE corpses!

Level 6
PREMISE for Holy Scourge of Light: Vindicator Maraad feels frustrated as he failed to obey Kil'jaeden's orders. Due to punishment, he was punished with the power of darkness until he was surrendered to him, until he was given back the power of light by Lothraxion, the Nathrezim Paladin. As Lothraxion cuts the order, he want Maraad to be in Lothraxion's side, betraying Kil'jaeden.

With Maraad and Lothraxion shifting around Eastern Kingdoms, they taught the Exodar Draenei, Nathrezim, Nerubian and the Undead into the way of the Holy Light. Later, the forces also known as "The Holy Scourge of Light".

Last edited:
Level 9
I was just wondering, since you've already made factions like the Kingdom of Quel'drassil and Alliance of Darnassus for the NE and Human races respectively will there be a chance of those factions being implemented for other races too? Like a HE/BE faction for the Human race or a Darnassian/Highborne race for the NE race? Or even a Darnassian faction for the Orc race? Or a Light based faction for the Undead race?

Level 60
I was just wondering, since you've already made factions like the Kingdom of Quel'drassil and Alliance of Darnassus for the NE and Human races respectively will there be a chance of those factions being implemented for other races too? Like a HE/BE faction for the Human race or a Darnassian/Highborne race for the NE race? Or even a Darnassian faction for the Orc race? Or a Light based faction for the Undead race?

If I have enough material and enough space left.

So far, I'm still left than half the new 80MB multiplayer limit.

Level 60
By the way, I just realized in your youtube video previews, you didnt make the jump to Reforged, right? Like you're still operating with the original Warcraft 3 game and World Editor?

I've seen some videos where they play my older maps in Reforged so there's no major issue playing maps made for classic in Reforge.

Meanwhile, still waiting until there's a tool which can switch patches between 1.26 and 1.31. Maybe there's already one out there but I have not checked yet. My main issue is losing access to the MPQs which are needed by the modelling tools I use.

Level 9
Wait would switching over to the newer patches remove the mpq files? Cant those be separated into a different location from the warcraft3 folder? But a fair point.

Honestly I haven't made the switch over to Reforged myself. Thank goodness for my old cracked war3 hahaha

Level 6
Another faction which planned for the Orcs, Undeads and the Night Elves were the Light versions. Orc race is Holy Horde of Light, Undead race is Maraad's Holy Scourge of Light, Night Elf race is Holy Sentinel of Light. For the buildings and ancient for Light version of the Night Elves, the main building (Moon Well, Altar of Elders, Hunter's Hall, Chimaera Roost) are Human textured while the Ancients and Treants were in their Human Paladin armors.

Holy Horde of Light sets including:
- Peon (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Peon model.
- Grunt (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Grunt model using the Demon Hunter texture.
- Headhunter (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Troll Headhunter model.
- Berserker (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Troll Berserker model.
- Argent Raider: The Paladin version of the Raider model.
- Kodo Beast (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Kodo Beast model.
- Demolisher (Dwarf): The Dwarf version of the Demolisher model using the Steam Tank texture.
- Confessor (Orc): The Paladin version of the Orc Warlock model, replacement for the Shaman.
- Priest Doctor: The Paladin version of the Troll Witch Doctor model.
- Sun Walker: The Paladin version of the Spirit Walker model.
- Wyvern Rider (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Wyvern Rider model.
- Bat Rider (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of Troll Batrider model.
- Sun Warrior: The Paladin version of the Tauren model.
- Grom Hellscream (Paladin): The Paladin version of the Grom Hellscream model.
- Thrall (Paladin): The Paladin version of the Thrall model.
- Paladin (Tauren): The Paladin version of the Tauren Chieftain model.
- Paladin (Jungle Troll): The Paladin version of the Shadow Hunter model.
- Sun Wolves: The Human Armored version of Wolf model.
- Great Hall (Human): The Human version of Great Hall model using the Human texture.
- Stronghold (Human): The Human version of Stronghold model using the Human texture.
- Fortress (Human): The Human version of Fortress model using the Human texture.
- Burrow (Human): The Human version of Orc Burrow model using the Human texture.
- Barracks (Orc to Human): The Human version of Orc Barracks model using the Human texture.
- Altar of Storms (Human): The Human version of Altar of Storms model using the Human texture.
- War Mill (Human): The Human version of the War Mill model using the Human texture.
- Arcane Lodge: The Human version of the Spirit Lodge model using the Human texture.
- Beastiary (Human): The Human version of the Beastiary model using the Human texture.
- Watch Tower (Human): The Human version of the Watch Tower model using the Human texture.
- Totem (Human): The Human version of the Tauren Totem model using the Human texture.
- Arcane Lounge: The Human version of the Voodoo Lounge model using the Human texture.

Maraad's Holy Scourge of Light consists:
- Acolyte (Knights of the Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Acolyte model.
- Ghoul (Knights of the Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Ghoul model.
- Shining Shade: The Holy version of the Shade model, with Voidwalker animations.
- Argent Fiend: The Paladin version of the Crypt Fiend model.
- Sun Messenger: The Paladin version of the Gargoyle model.
- Inquisitor (Draenei): The Exodar Draenei version of the Necromancer model in Silver Hand armor.
- Seraphim (Draenei): The Exodar Draenei version of the Banshee model in Silver Hand armor.
- Abomination (Knights of the Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Abomination model.
- Sphinx of Light: The Paladin version of the Obsidian Statue/Destroyer model.
- Lantern Wagon: The Human version of the Meat Wagon model using the Human texture.
- Sun Wyrm: The Holy version of the Frost Wyrm model.
- Vindicator (Draenei): The Silver Hand version of the Archimonde model, with Silverhandish armor, hammer and book, replacement for the Death Knight.
- Eternal Bishop: The Holy version of the Lich model.
- Paladin (Nathrezim): The Paladin version of the Dread Lord model.
- Paladin (Nerubian): The Paladin version of the Crypt Lord model.
- Sacred Beetle: The Paladin version of the Carrion Beetle model.
- Metropolis (Undead to Human): The Human version of the Necropolis model using the Human texture.
- Halls of the Angels: The Human version of the Halls of the Dead model using the Human texture.
- White Citadel: The Human version of the Black Citadel model using the Human texture.
- Ziggurat (Undead to Human): The Human version of the Ziggurat model using the Human texture.
- Angel Tower: The Human version of the Spirit Tower model using the Human texture.
- Diamond Tower: The Human version of the Nerubian Tower model using the Human texture.
- Storage Den (Human): The Human version of the Graveyard model using the Human texture.
- Academy of the Holy Light: The Human version of the Crypt model using the Human texture.
- Treasury of the Holy Light: The Human version of the Temple of the Damned model using the Human texture.
- Spire of the Holy Light: The Human version of the Slaughterhouse model using the Human texture.
- Pool of Exorcism: The Human version of the Sacriricial Pit model using the Human texture.
- Altar of the Holy Light: The Human version of the Altar of Darkness model using the Human texture.
- Arcane Circle: The Human version of the Boneyard model using the Human texture, with the Holy Circle set up in this middle.
- Church of Relics: The Human version of the Tomb of Relics model using the Human texture.
- Enchanted Gold Mine (Human): The Human version of the Haunted Gold Mine model using the Human texture.

Holy Sentinel of Light sets including:
- Heaven's Spirit: The Holy Light version of the Wisp model.
- Archer (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Night Elf Archer model.
- Guardian Huntress: The Paladin version of the Night Elf Huntress model.
- Dryad of Light: The Paladin version of the Night Elf Dryad model.
- Glaive Thrower (Human): The Human version of the Glaive Thrower model using the Steam Tank texture.
- Argent Faerie: The Paladin version of the Faerie Dragon model.
- Confessor of the Claw: The Paladin version of the Night Elf Druid of the Claw model.
- Confessor of the Talon: The Paladin version of the Night Elf Druid of the Talon model.
- Hippogryph (Armored): The Human Armored version of the Night Elf Hipppogryph model.
- Hippogryph Rider (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Night Elf Hippogryph Rider model.
- Mountain Giant (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Mountain Giant model.
- Chimaera (Silver Hand): The Paladin version of the Night Elf Chimaera model.
- Paladin (Night Elf, Stag Mount): The Paladin version of the Malfurion Stormrage model.
- Priestess of the Light (Night Elf): The Paladin version of the Priestess of the Moon model.
- Vindicator (Night Elf): The Paladin version of Night Elf Demon Hunter model which morphs into the Angel.
- Inquisitor (Night Elf): The Paladin version of the Warden model.
- Avatar of Angels: The Paladin version of the Avatar of Vengeance model.
- Spirit of Angels: The Paladin version of the Spirit of Vengeance model.
- Holy Treant: The Paladin version of the Treant model.
- Holy Tree of Life: The Paladin version of the Tree of Life model.
- Holy Tree of Ages: The Paladin version of the Tree of Ages model.
- Holy Tree of Eternity: The Paladin version of the Tree of Eternity model.
- Altar of Elders (Human): The Human version of the Altar of Elders model using the Human texture.
- Holy Ancient of War: The Paladin version of the Ancient of War model.
- Holy Ancient of Lore: The Paladin version of the Ancient of Lore model.
- Holy Ancient of Wind: The Paladin version of the Ancient of Wind model.
- Holy Ancient of Wonders: The Paladin version of the Ancient of Wonders model.
- Holy Ancient Protector: The Paladin version of the Ancient Protector model.
- Hunter's Hall (Human): The Human version of the Hunter's Hall model using the Human texture.
- Moon Well (Human): The Human version of the Moon Well model using the Human texture.
- Entangled Gold Mine (Silver Hand): The Holy Root version of the Entangled Gold Mine model.
- Roost (Human): The Human version of the Chimaera Roost model using the Human texture.

Last edited:
Level 34
I'm waiting for Night Elven versions of the units and buildings (Cenarion Crusade, Cenarion Horde, Cenarion Highborne).

Cenarion Crusade sets including:
- Worker (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Elf Worker model.
- Militia (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Elf Worker model, equipped with Militia's shield and axes.
- Swordsman (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Captain model.
- Rifleman (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Rifleman model.
- Knight (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Knight model.
- Priest (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Priest model.
- Sorceress (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Sorceress model.
- Spell Breaker (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Spell Breaker model.
- Druidcopter: The Night Elf version of the Gyrocopter model.
- Druid Team: The Night Elf version of the Mortar Team model.
- Siege Engine (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Siege Engine model.
- Gryphon Rider (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Gryphon Rider model, mounted with Gryphon in Hippogryph texture.
- Lancer (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Dragonhawk Rider model which rides a Hippogryph instead, using the Gryphon Rider animations.
- Druid (Highborne): The Half-Cenarion and Half-Highborne version of the Arthas model, equipped with a hammer and the Cenarion capes.
- Keeper of the Lore: The Keeper of the Grove version of the Archmage model (Horse Hybrid).
- King of the Druids: The Night Elf version of the Mountain King model.
- War Mage (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Blood Mage model.
- Moon Phoenix: The Highborne version of the Phoenix model.
- Town Hall (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Town Hall model, with purple roofs.
- Keep (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Keep model, with purple roofs.
- Castle (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Castle model, with purple roofs.
- Farm (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the High Elven Farm model, with purple roofs.
- Barracks (Human to Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Human Barracks model, with purple roofs.
- Lumber Mill (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Lumber Mill model, with purple roofs.
- Blacksmith (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Blacksmith model, with purple roofs.
- Altar of Kings (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Altar of Kings model, with purple roofs.
- Scout Tower (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Scout Tower model, with purple roofs.
- Guard Tower (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Guard Tower model, with purple roofs.
- Cannon Tower (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Cannon Tower model, with purple roofs.
- Arcane Tower (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Arcane Tower model, with purple roofs.
- Arcane Academy (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Crypt model, with purple roofs, equivalent to Arcane Sanctum.
- Workshop (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Workshop model, with purple roofs.
- Aviary (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Aviary model, with purple roofs.
- Arcane Library (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Northrend Crypt model, with purple roofs, equivalent to Arcane Vault.

Cenarion Horde sets including:
- Peon (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Peon model.
- Grunt (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Grunt model using the Demon Hunter texture.
- Headhunter (Cenarion): The Druidic Dark Troll version of the Troll Headhunter model.
- Berserker (Cenarion): The Druidic Dark Troll version of the Troll Berserker model.
- Forest Raider: The Night Elf version of the Raider model.
- Thunder Lizard Rider (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Kodo Beast model, which rides a Thunder Lizard instead.
- Shaman (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Shaman model using the Druid of the Claw texture.
- Druid Doctor: The Druidic Dark Troll version of the Troll Witch Doctor model.
- Nature Walker: The Druid version of the Spirit Walker model.
- Chimaera Rider: The Night Elf version of the Wyvern Rider model which rides a Chimaera instead.
- Owl Rider: The Druidic Dark Troll version of Troll Batrider model which rides an Owl Scout instead.
- Nature Warrior: The Druid version of the Tauren model.
- Blademaster (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Blademaster model.
- Druid of the Howl: The Night Elf version of the Far Seer model.
- Druid (Tauren): The Druid version of the Tauren Chieftain model.
- Druid Hunter: The Druidic Dark Troll version of the Shadow Hunter model.
- Great Hall (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of Great Hall model using the Night Elf texture.
- Stronghold (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of Stronghold model using the Night Elf texture.
- Fortress (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of Fortress model using the Night Elf texture.
- Barracks (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of Orc Barracks model using the Night Elf texture.
- Altar of Wilderness (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of Altar of Storms model using the Night Elf texture.
- War Mill (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of the BETA War Mill model using the Night Elf texture.
- Hut (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of the Troll Hut model using the Night Elf texture.
- Beastiary (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of the Beastiary model using the Night Elf texture.
- Totem (Night Elf): The Night Elf version of the Tauren Totem model.
- Voodoo Lounge (Dark Troll): The Dark Troll version of the Voodoo Lounge model using the Night Elf texture.

Cenarion Highborne sets including:
- Wisp (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Wisp model.
- Archer (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Archer model.
- Huntress (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Huntress model which rides an Ancient version of Panther.
- Dryad (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Dryad model.
- Faerie Dragon (Ancient): The Ancient version of the Faerie Dragon model.
- Druid of the Claw (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Druid of the Claw model which morphs into the Ancient version of Bear.
- Druid of the Talon (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Druid of the Talon model which morphs into the Ancient version of Raven.
- Hippogryph (Ancient): The Ancient version of the Hipppogryph model.
- Hippogryph Rider (Highborne, Ancient Mount): The Highborne version of the Archer model which rides an Ancient version of the Hipppogryph.
- Mountain Giant (Ancient): The Ancient version of the Mountain Giant model.
- Chimaera (Ancient): The Ancient version of the Chimaera model.
- Keeper of the Grove (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Malfurion Stormrage model.
- Priestess of the Moon (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Priestess of the Moon model which rides an Ancient version of the Tiger.
- Demon Hunter (Highborne): The Highborne version of Demon Hunter model which morphs into the Ancient textured Demon.
- Warden (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Warden model.
- Avatar of Vengeance (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Avatar of Vengeance model.
- Spirit of Vengeance (Highborne): The Highborne version of the Spirit of Vengeance model.
- Tree of Life (Stone): The Stone version of the Tree of Life model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Tree of Ages (Stone): The Stone version of the Tree of Ages model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Tree of Eternity (Stone): The Stone version of the Tree of Eternity model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Altar of Druids: The Stone version of the Altar of the Depths model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Ancient of War (Stone): The Stone version of the Ancient of War model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Ancient of Lore (Stone): The Stone version of the Ancient of Lore model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Ancient of Wind (Stone): The Stone version of the Ancient of Wind model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Ancient of Wonders (Stone): The Stone version of the Ancient of Wonders model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Ancient Protector (Stone): The Stone version of the Ancient Protector model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Hunter's Hall (Stone): The Stone version of the Hunter's Hall model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Moon Well (Stone): The Stone version of the Moon Well model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
- Roost (Stone): The Stone version of the Chimaera Roost model using the Mountain Giant, Altar of Elders, Night Elven Fountain and Ancient of Wonders' Stone texture.
Jesus, i really admire your recurrent requests list, i only asked for the pit lord to have green fire on his head like on his portrait with zero results X'D

Level 9
@Yoga WP dude, I don't want to sound like a d*ck when I say this but could you please not sound so demanding when throwing in your "suggestions/requests". I can see some of what you've brought up before as something being possible to implement somewhere down the line, but most of what you think up pretty much requires Ujimasa to make an entirely new building/unit/hero set from the ground up again.
I'm not even the creator of the maps and models but seeing how you word your requests just looks like your ordering and demanding them to make stuff for you. It's a bit annoying and Im someone who suggests stuff all the time as well.

Level 6
@Yoga WP dude, I don't want to sound like a d*ck when I say this but could you please not sound so demanding when throwing in your "suggestions/requests". I can see some of what you've brought up before as something being possible to implement somewhere down the line, but most of what you think up pretty much requires Ujimasa to make an entirely new building/unit/hero set from the ground up again.
I'm not even the creator of the maps and models but seeing how you word your requests just looks like your ordering and demanding them to make stuff for you. It's a bit annoying and Im someone who suggests stuff all the time as well.
Thank you. I will not spamming about this again. I have now deleted my first replies then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.