• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UDmod

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys love starcraft and starcraft2 and might mod it..
I suggest you to go take a look at this site.

http://www.udmod.com/

It's a forum made by Hive members, where hive members meet but without noobs...

Of course there's still the starcraft2 section at the site here, but you might have better chance being answered for your question/request if you post on both place. :p

indeed, I'm trying to share the site with you guys because the forum is still bran new and we still need members to keep the forum active everyday.

Level 14
This site is incredibly beatifull I clicked on the link and
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/index.php:1) in [path]/includes/bad-behavior/screener.inc.php on line 8

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::set() in /home/msawyer/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 7324

well, there is not much one can do about those.. blizz team was rather lazy in wrapping, obviously because of the deadlines.. one can learn to add a lot of those details through tutorials or (better) through a helping artistic hand irl, but when addressing war3 models, sometimes it's just easier to strap on an additional peace of mesh with the right and nicely wrapped texture, than to fiddle with the texture itself

Status
Not open for further replies.