• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BlitzVolt Clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Administrators, Moderators, Respected Peoples of hive, Members, Distinguished Guest, Ladies and gentlemen i now present you the newly Created Clan called BlitzVolt it is a clan that focuses and do all the things needed to do about RPGs and all the RPG games created by BlitzVolt and now we are ready to recruit the first batch of members!!..

But they need to complete the following requirments

-Knows a lot in RPG games
-Has 800 Post or more
-has a reputation of 30 or more
-He/she is not a Noob :p
-A little popular in hive

Thing to do to avoid from kicking you from the clan
-Be Active and post in the BlitzVolt's Forum
-Respect Clan Members who has a higher position
-Never betray us
-Don't Fight with other members
-Do not do anything bad
And most of all you should post atleast 5 in the forum in 5 days to avoid from kicking you from the clan

BlitzVolt's Current Project
-WarQuest Online (A RPG online game that can be played just like WarCraft and we will published it as soon as we finish it)
-Fight of Existance v1.0 (A WarCraft Map)
-BlitzVolt's Banner (A banner for the BlitzVolt's Forum and Website)
and many more...

BlitzVolt in the Future...
(Things that will happen in the future)
-Forum hosted by vBulletin
-More Projects
and many more...

NOTE:I AM NOT THE LEADER OF THE CLAN

Thread is still work in progress (not yet finish)

Level 11
Ok cool. Just so you know, I'm pretty good with terraining, lore, creating maps, and non-jass triggering. I can help with forums too if you make one like you said you might. I know alot about RPG's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.