• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Making Clan (Azeroth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I am looking for map makers, model makers, icon makers, all things related, to join my clan. I am the Chief, and I realise that 30 members isnt enough. If your part of a clan already, consider this, if we have the makers that are experienced all in one clan, we will have more recogition and make better friends that are more like ourselves. Me and my clan strive for quality and balanced maps as well as keeping us all active. So if you would like to join us please whisper me (xAbysSx@Azeroth) or PM me on this site (which I may not check so often).
-Thanks

Level 3
Just an update-
Im still recruiting all map makers who are mature, helpful, respectful, and active. I have a forums website which allows us to upload maps and any other files. We now have 50+ members and still have the same goals.
Basically, if you join us its benefitting both of us. How? We benefit you by supplying help, not only with testing but with the map itself, we supply a friendly community, and we also host contests and group projects. You benefit us by being a part of us, our recognition will be higher, our activity will improve, and we will all be in an environment with people just like ourselves.
Once again, Thanks.
Even if you're not looking for a clan, you're welcome to chill with us, game with us, maybe even test some of our maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.