• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clan Recruitmen (Lorderon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
the clan im in is dieing so we need more people who are active users if you wish to join channel clan TT
im there way more then i am playing maps so it wont be that hard to find me
any one who wants to join just come to the clan channel since i am having to purge it of its non active users soon

if you are willing to join but keep not coming at the right time post to this topic and i will spend even more time in the clan channel the what i already do

AND TUNA I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SPAM HERE GOT THAT

Level 10
i think you forgot to say what in the world does TT mean.
and what kind of clan is it?

Level 9
well any one i cant let the clan im in die :x i dont realy get it though it has so much people but hardly anyone is on and every time someone wants to join i ask them if they are on often and like troll tribes they all say yes those liars

Level 9
ya know its getting that annoying you always spaming in my topics im probly gonna report it if you dont stop it because its realy annoying you started to get back on my goodside when you agreeded with me that greenday isnt gay and all that stuff or w/e speedhorn was going on about but you are getting on my bad side again

Level 9
lol N...O W...A...Y i am right now the chief for awile because the proper one is on a holiday right now so if i left i would distband it wich i cannot do to my friends clan and besides ima shaman right now our clan is being purged and your inactive clan will die mayby you should read the FAQS and basic info on clans at www.battle.net
and why would i join a clan if im asking people to join the one im in

EDIT: and youplaystarcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.