• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Come help create a new mapping clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clan is called World of Map Making, or WoMM. If anyone wants to help start up this new clan come to channel World of Map Making on the Azeroth realm and help join up! WoMM is all about everything to do with mapping... models, skins, icons, spells, etc. Anyone who would like to join and likes to make Warcraft maps can join.

Post your Azeroth handle here if you are interested in creating WoMM.

If Im not online just add me to your friends list and send me a whisper so we can arrange it.

My Warcraft handle is acolyteofdoom (wow big suprise)

We need 6 more people to create WoMM.

Current Members
Acolyteofdoom
NightStryke
Noobie.Mapmaker
Eusira (?)

Level 7
i'm on realm Northrend (Europe) so i can't help u. besides of that, it's a little bit difficult to chat with americans because of the time shift

Level 6
Ah, sure, what the hell. Been lacking something since my own clan went under. Those were during better times..... yes.....

Anyway, sure, I'm on Azeroth, and my username is NightStryke (another big surprise :lol:).

Level 7
@Cryptfiend - hoo hooo ^^ is that webdesign in any way inspired by wc3search?

Btw. I don't know d!ck about map-clans :? anyone could fill me in, I would appreciate it.

Level 6
Well, bad news is that my grapchis card fizzed out on me and won't play certain resolution videos, WC3 being in one of those resolutions, so I can't get onto bnet. Good news is it'll be fixed in a few hours at most.

Level 6
Oh, how creative cryptfiend...

Don't you think you should make your own avatar and not rip off Sopho's?

BTW: Don't advertise your clan in a thread for acolyte's, that's just rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.