• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welcome to Clan MHax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Welcome to the clan of Warcraft 3 Classic's newest map editors!

Some of you have been asking, why this website? The answer is that as map makers we can get expert advice on map making right here from Ralle and other expert pro map makers are just a few topics away.

I asked you all to join because I wanted to join a RoC Clan of Map Makers. However, when I went asking around a lot of the ones out there were entirely too pro to be bothered, so I worked hard into gathering all of you here to form this clan.

Those of you who joined because you wanted to join a kool clan, joined for the wrong reasons, and may be happier in another clan.

Those who joined to learn about triggers, Jass, editing units, and creating maps are what the clan is truly about. (if we all end up famous or something that's just a side benefit of working hard)

Level 21
really 40k clan is a very freindly clan, instead of being fiecely competitive or distant to each other we are close and know each other well. and while we might not play as much together as we should, we still talk on the forum and so stick together as a clan. this to me is the most important thing, because i know the clan members well and there is quality over quantity.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Nemisis do you still play dbz tribute?? I wanna play it with you again some day

Status
Not open for further replies.