• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
hey, in this version of CotF, the Blood Elves goes to Northrends with the Forsaken? I'm asking that because of this:

233247-albums7088-picture80157.jpg

Level 9
Wow wow wow Tomo. You might consider changing the map where you go into the Frozen Throne in your CotF campaign. Giant undead armies + Decaying cold makes me wanna sucide. Also: a bug: the quest in that map is something wrong. I give the key to Verresa (sorry if I spell wrong) and the gat did not open. Also, the cinematic stuck right there. Fix it, please.
P.S: is your avatar is the face of your girlfriend? (Sorry for going off-topic, curiousity)

Level 26
Wow wow wow Tomo. You might consider changing the map where you go into the Frozen Throne in your CotF campaign. Giant undead armies + Decaying cold makes me wanna sucide. Also: a bug: the quest in that map is something wrong. I give the key to Verresa (sorry if I spell wrong) and the gat did not open. Also, the cinematic stuck right there. Fix it, please.
P.S: is your avatar is the face of your girlfriend? (Sorry for going off-topic, curiousity)

To be honest, I think that map is going to remain much the same. And I'll check out those bugs.

And no, that avatar was the singer Anette Olzon.

Level 9
form the previos screenshot this campaign is going to be AWESOME, good luck in your Campaign Tomoraider.:thumbs_up:
I have a question will the blood elves take a part in the campaign?

Last edited:
Level 16
Looking good! The new buildings are really adding to the bigger picture. :)
If I'd had to suggest something for an overall, it would be to change the apothecary model, since it doesn't have a decay animation and it makes it look kinda bad.
Though I'm not so sure there is a substitute model that you can use.. :/
If I find anything decent, I'll suggest it :)

Level 26
Looking good! The new buildings are really adding to the bigger picture. :)
If I'd had to suggest something for an overall, it would be to change the apothecary model, since it doesn't have a decay animation and it makes it look kinda bad.
Though I'm not so sure there is a substitute model that you can use.. :/
If I find anything decent, I'll suggest it :)

Yeah, the new buildings look pretty awesome, they're very Forsakenish!
I think the apothecary model is fine, I got too used to it, and there isn't any other model that would fit much better anyway :\

Level 3
Very cool news! Also, I'm glad to see action from Dalaran and Aethas Sunreaver especially (loving Blood Elves). Building update in the style of WotLK/Cata is great, Royal Laboratory thing is related to that time in the actual lore.
Your previews are astonishing! And I appreciate the fact you post screenshots at this stage of development :)

Level 26
Very cool news! Also, I'm glad to see action from Dalaran and Aethas Sunreaver especially (loving Blood Elves). Building update in the style of WotLK/Cata is great, Royal Laboratory thing is related to that time in the actual lore.
Your previews are astonishing! And I appreciate the fact you post screenshots at this stage of development :)

Thanks, I'm really trying to recreate the WotLK feeling for this campaign :)

Level 26
Wow yeah, the campaign is really Forsaken-ish!
it's good to see the progress, but, in the first screenshot, the terrain is a bit flat, you should add more environment.

Hmm, I agree about the terrain, but I think snowy terrain looks the best when it's empty :)

EDIT: I felt like posting some more screenshots so here you go, and yes, Lord Darkclaw will be reappearing in this map.

2r5c74x.jpg
106lh6s.jpg

Level 2
Well, these Forsaken workers technically are humans, just undead.

Indeed... Doesn't stop Scourge cultists (acolytes) from being able to magically extract gold per second (although the features of the race should really be up to you XD I'm just posting my opinion)

Level 26
Looks great:3 Are those new abilities for Phaelyine?

Yeah, they are.

Looking Great! Keep it up!

Thanks!

Indeed... Doesn't stop Scourge cultists (acolytes) from being able to magically extract gold per second (although the features of the race should really be up to you XD I'm just posting my opinion)

I appreciate your opinion, but I think I'll be sticking with the regular workers :)

EDIT: I finished Chapter Four. The changes have mostly been in cinematics, but it's much more fun now actually, mostly due to Darkclaw being present and some new hero spells.

Last edited:
Level 8
;D if RotBE Was a great upgrade , then the story of Northend here will be amazing :3 , i want to make a playthought when this is released ;D

Level 26
Level 8
Hey , tomoraider ...in the end Phaelynne will convert the lich Queen?Because i was wondering if this time Phaelynne and Sylvanas confront Varimathras by themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.