• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Miss Tomoraider, you are the best Warcraft 3 custom campaign upgrader I've ever known. I will look forward to this new verision of Curse of the Forsaken, and your next campaign (if you are intend).

Level 11
Miss Tomoraider, you are the best Warcraft 3 custom campaign upgrader I've ever known. I will look forward to this new verision of Curse of the Forsaken, and your next campaign (if you are intend).
I agree with nhs325 but are you miss or mister? With respect.

Level 11

I also agree with nhs325, all your campaign are awesome, and if you work with Turno, your campaigns will be MUCH better than Blizzard.

Level 26

Mister, and thank you. You probably thought that cause of my avatar, lol.

I really liked RotBEEE! I'm excited in your next campaigns!

Thanks.

I also agree with nhs325, all your campaign are awesome, and if you work with Turno, your campaigns will be MUCH better than Blizzard.

Thanks, but I don't have any plans to work with Turnro, and Yousef pretty much said what I would have said.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME, but I highly doubt in this because we all know that Tomoraider works alone and we all know that Turno don't follow the lore to much.

Level 9
You strike at the wc3-players's mind, Tomo. People don't need such new campaigns, they want old but upgraded ones.
P.S: change your avatar please.

Level 26
I have finally started doing some more work on the campaigns. I'll be doing a couple of tweaks in RotBE Enchanted Edition today, and make another attempt at fixing the draenei AI bug, and then do some work on CotF 2.0. Might post some screenshots today.

Level 26
You also said @tomoraider that Dalaran will play a part in this. I assume Rhonin or Vereesa will appear? Vereesa reappear. And the orcs?

I don't want to reveal too much, but, yes, Vereesa will represent Dalaran, and the orcs aren't going to have a huge role, but they're just kind of going to be there. I think you can except Saurfang to appear, and there is a very small chance that Garrosh might also have a role in the Northrend storyline.

Level 6
I don't think it's a problem that they got elves and dwarves. But I don't really have any screenshots yet, sorry.
He`s right tomo, there were dwarves and high elves early on and if I remember well, the Forsaken in your campaign dispense of the Crusade early.

Can`t wait to play the enhanced edition. :D

Level 26
I decided to post a screenshot anyway! Let me know what you think of the new ''setting'' for the Forsaken, the buildings, workers?

The idea is to basically make Forsaken an undead human race, with a mix of the real undead race.

2135jf8.jpg

Level 6
Tomo, what about the basic ranged unit of the Forsaken? It`s still called Dark Ranger? How many rangers did the Forsaken get hold of ? :D

The architecture is very good, in my opinion."Forsakenising" the Human architecture is a good call. Much better then using Scourge architecture

Level 10
I decided to post a screenshot anyway! Let me know what you think of the new ''setting'' for the Forsaken, the buildings, workers?

The idea is to basically make Forsaken an undead human race, with a mix of the real undead race.

2135jf8.jpg

Now I'm liking it! That is awesome!

Level 26
Looks really nice, but the building will still create blight around?

Yes, I will be keeping the blight for the Forsaken. The buildings look weird when not on blight. Though farms and towers will create a much smaller blight circles compared to other buildings.

Oh I had no idea about this thread tomo!, Thanks for pointing it out now I can see at the progress.
Good luck man! :)

Of course it will need new stats to match the 3 food. :p

It has the stats of average archers now. :D

I'll be keeping the ranger as it is, it doesn't really need any changes.

Level 3
You know, the "Attack on the Lich King" part could be improved, It can follow the lore more, but some could stay as it is.

Well WOW lore pretty fickle as it is anyway so he better off just sticking his own thing.

Dreadguards are pretty dam strong too maily due to their Spell immunity.

Level 16
Dreadguards are pretty dam strong too maily due to their Spell immunity.
You people need to seriously stop criticizing his unit formations.
For one here's why I disagree with you: Dreadguards don't have a really high HP, their life drain spell makes them UNABLE to attack while casting, their spell immunity is there only to make sure they don't die too fast on the front. Their role is a tank - to take the damage, they aren't really high damage dealers.

Level 26
Dreadguards are staying the same as they are, but they'll be getting a new spell like I said on the front page. Knight26 has described their role exactly as it should be.

And the Northrend story will be improved, it's why I'm doing v.2.0 of the campaign.

Level 2
The only sad thing about this change is that the Forsaken's workers will follow the humans' and orcs' in going to and fro to collect gold... I really love the Undead auto-gathering T.T Oh well, I guess I could still live without it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.