• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CW_Lady_Sylvanas.BLP

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
sv_01.png
sv_02.png
sv_03.png

sv_04.png

A remake of the Undead Sylvannas skin to make her look more like the WoW version :)

This is the first release, and I plan to make updates to it.

All Comments and Criticism is welcome :)

Keywords:
Undead, Forsaken, Sylvanas, Windrunner, WoW, World of Warcraft, Death, Dead, zombie, ranger, arrow, archer
Contents

Lady Sylvanas (Texture)

Reviews
17:52, 5th Dec 2009 THE_END: This is awesome. Definitely one of the best Banshee Ranger skins I've seen. The skin wraps almost perfectly. Awesome job Cloud.

M

17:52, 5th Dec 2009
THE_END: This is awesome. Definitely one of the best Banshee Ranger skins I've seen. The skin wraps almost perfectly. Awesome job Cloud.

Level 4
Waw ! It looks so simple and soo great at the same time !It is really really better than the evil banshee we got on the WC3 made by the Blizz Team.Nice job :)

Level 7
oO You've played too much WoW x) (i do too D:)

But nice skin! :D 4.99/5

I wont give 5 cause there's always room for improvement =)

Level 18
Lol nice work on the boobs.You should skin all the warcraft female models.
The olnly bad thing is her face it looks uglyer than it does in normal warcraft so now i give it a 4/5 but i wont vote cuz i hope you'll fix it and then it would be a 1337/5.

Level 3
Dude, this is a kickass skin. I love it.
But there's one minor detail. In WoW, Sylvanas' haircolor is blonde. Is it possible you can do that, or is it not possible? Just curious.

Level 38
Nice skin, I'd give it a 4.5, a little surprised it got a DC though.

The skull on the shoulder is mildly comical (its sort of all by itself), a lot of this skin resembles the original one as well. As mentioned in an earlier post Sylvanius's hair is white/blond in WoW (or dark green, if you look at the concept art done for her which has also translated to her achievement icon). The face, hair, and ear of this skin looks unchanged (except for added eyeglow). The bow looks pretty much the same as the original, even though it appears to have a large quantity of freehand work. The textures you added all turned out phenomenal, I just wish you took the time to work on the face.

On the skull on the shoulder, you don't have to be as confined by the limitations of a model, you could potentially add skulls that looked more like the ones shown in your concept if you use the wrap to your advantage. You don't have to have her pants come up all the way to the center of her torso either, even if that is were the original armor is...wth, now I feel like doing a re-skin of the dark ranger XD

congrats on the DC anyways :)

Level 3
On the hero the eys are amazing
Sad that i cant use the original BlackRanger model for Roc
For Roc I have to use this Skin on Sylvanas(human) or Shandris - it works but the eys are not that amazing :(
Still 5/5

Level 4
very nice ^^ and now that i think its pretty perfect-- id just like to nit pick a little ^^ (yes, I said nit pick.) Can you add holes and tears in the bottom of the cloak? Id also say add some little feathers to sides of her shoulderpads, but i dont know if its possible. But despite me bein my perfectionist self, I LOVE this skin!! :D Can i use it in my campaign?

Level 7
:goblin_cry:
why can't I use it+ its just the default sylvanas... I use Textures\BansheeRanger.blp in the import manager, and I go to object editor and re place, only the old sylvanas, please help me :/ so good model I can't just let being wasted.:goblin_cry:

Level 30
why can't I use it+ its just the default sylvanas... I use Textures\BansheeRanger.blp in the import manager, and I go to object editor and re place, only the old sylvanas, please help me :/ so good model I can't just let being wasted.:goblin_cry:

Hey SlayabThoR!

Sometimes when importing, you have to restart the editor for the changes to take effect. This normally happens if the texture being replaced has been placed on the map already.

So! I'd recommend restarting the editor to see if it works :)

Hope this helps!

Level 4
If cloud wolf is wrong (which i doubt highly) after you restarted the editor are you looking at sylvanus or the dark ranger?

Level 7
:thumbs_up:okey I'll try :)

but could you maybe make the new version of sylvanas? in wow they updated her with a nice hair style, and I know you're capable to do that :)
Because i'm 100% sure that your one of the best editors:)

it would be perfect in my campaign: Ner'Zhuls renew, and ofc you will get credit :]

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Awesome skin!

but i think you should follow 67chrome suggestion :D

Last edited by a moderator: