• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Rebirth Mod Change Custom Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heared

H

Heared

Hi Guys! I have a little problem with the Warcraft III Rebirth mod that change all models in the game and gives new amazing HD models for each units.
I found something. This is not really a bug but i think interesting. In some custom campaigns like Rise of the Blood Elves or Curse of the Forsaken, I noticed some skin problem. For example in the Curse of the Forsaken the game exchanges the model of the Undead Ranger (that was made by the campaign creator) to the Blood Elven Ranger (that is the work of the mod creator) it also overwrites the Dread Guard's model and change it to the Human Captain.
What does it happen? Can I fix it somehow?

Hi Guys! I have a little problem with the Warcraft III Rebirth mod that change all models in the game and gives new amazing HD models for each units.
I found something. This is not really a bug but i think interesting. In some custom campaigns like Rise of the Blood Elves or Curse of the Forsaken, I noticed some skin problem. For example in the Curse of the Forsaken the game exchanges the model of the Undead Ranger (that was made by the campaign creator) to the Blood Elven Ranger (that is the work of the mod creator) it also overwrites the Dread Guard's model and change it to the Human Captain.
What does it happen? Can I fix it somehow?

Nothing since the models are replaced, you can delete those models when playing campaign and add them back

Status
Not open for further replies.